Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Grounded had over 1 million players in its first 48 hours.

I wasn’t expecting to like it as much I do. Spade, Ryuu, and I already put in more than 20 hours. Can’t wait till more content is released !

Around the Network

I'm interested in this one. How good is the singleplayer experience? And how big is the building and crafting aspect on a range of Minecraft to Far Cry.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Okay so I'm confused, is this game fully out now or only open bet? I really am looking forward to it but I want to enjoy it in the maximum way possible, as a fully playable game, not a beta version.

Dulfite said:
Okay so I'm confused, is this game fully out now or only open bet? I really am looking forward to it but I want to enjoy it in the maximum way possible, as a fully playable game, not a beta version.

It's in preview program, the story is not complete and the game can be buggy. If you want a complete experience, you should not play it now. Basically, every one playing now are like beta tester that will make the game much better for everyone when the game is officially release. So, are you the kind of gamer that wants the full experience or do you want to be part of the group that help make this game great.

Tommy Jean, CPA, CGA

iceland said:
I wasn’t expecting to like it as much I do. Spade, Ryuu, and I already put in more than 20 hours. Can’t wait till more content is released !

I knew it! Nobody ever invited me to play games with them on this forum. Now I am sad, thanks a lot people.

Around the Network
yvanjean said:
Dulfite said:

It's in preview program, the story is not complete and the game can be buggy. If you want a complete experience, you should not play it now. Basically, every one playing now are like beta tester that will make the game much better for everyone when the game is officially release. So, are you the kind of gamer that wants the full experience or do you want to be part of the group that help make this game great.

On this title I want the full experience, does that make me selfish? Lol

If it's as good as I'm hearing, then it's a little incentive for me to get an Xbox Series X. :)

Dulfite said:

There's honestly not that much point in waiting.

It's a survival game and those get updated for many years, so you'd need to wait a really long time to get the full experience. (Ever heard of Minecraft?...)

I would suggest to play everything the game has to offer now (which is limited due to it being a game preview) and then come back once it gets an official release version which could easily take another year and more. Then you'd be able to tell how much the game has improved and you'd already know all the basics.

I played it but I think I’ll hold off. I want more features so I can truly dive in. Like I didn’t play SoT until the one year anniversary update. More power to those helping with feedback though

Dulfite said:

Is there a difference anymore nowadays. Fortnite is still in early access lol.
Oops my bad, it's out! https://www.gamesradar.com/fortnite-finally-leaves-early-access-after-three-years/

Whatever, everything is an eternal beta version nowadays.