By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Grounded had over 1 million players in its first 48 hours.

Currently in Xbox Early access available through purchase and gamepass and also available through purchase on steam early access. Has been the best selling game on steam since it launched on early access.

Around the Network

Grounded is definitely a hit. Was apparently doing really well on Steam as well.

MS games have been doing quite well recently, the added PC support has helped.

Last edited by Mr Puggsly - on 31 July 2020

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I was laughing at the people on Youtube playing this game getting scared, thinking it isn't that scary.. and than a freaken Wolf Spider ambushed me and made me jump. Its safe to say that playing it and watching it are two different things.

Amazing how a passion project of what...15 people, that some deemed as “filler” has blown away our expectations.

Xbox Studios games are on fire and can’t wait to see this game get beefier with content.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I watched it on twitch for abit, it looks okay.
better than I expected tbh.

Around the Network

It wasn't that appealing to me when it was officially unveiled.

However, with additional trailers/gameplay, it looks fun and at the very least is unique in the multiplayer space.

PotentHerbs said:
It wasn't that appealing to me when it was officially unveiled.

However, with additional trailers/gameplay, it looks fun and at the very least is unique in the multiplayer space.

Same. Looks like a lot of fun and the next big hit for twitch. I still wish they gave us the ability to play as adults just because a lot of the kid humour for me is meh.

Azzanation said:
I was laughing at the people on Youtube playing this game getting scared, thinking it isn't that scary.. and than a freaken Wolf Spider ambushed me and made me jump. Its safe to say that playing it and watching it are two different things.

I changed the settings to see floating globes instead of Spiders...
This is seriously not right man... I jumped multiple time and this shit is scary.

Game is amazing tho :)

I honestly thought this had potential from the day it was announced. Good to see it being well recieved.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I don't get it (checked it out on Steam) but I'm getting older and don't get a lot of what kids find appealing nowadays like Fort nite, Ark and Sea of thieves. Doesn't matter, Flight simulator is coming out soon, I haven't finished Tlou2 yet and have Creaks and Cuphead installed. Let them youngsters play their multiplayer fodder, I'm still catered to :)