By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 4 XGS Games in August 2020! Metacritic Predictions

Loving the optimism. Not a single prediction below 70.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Critics have been bizarre with XGS games this gen.

Flight Sim - 85
Battletoads - 60
Wasteland 3 - 82
TMW - 65

^^^ Now we a prediction thread :)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

I don’t normally give a fuck about reviews but I do hope critics aren’t bitches with Wasteland, it’s a classic series that needs some love. Only problem I can see is if the writing sucks. But there is a group that worships Ronald Reagan. It can’t be bad.

Flight Simulator - 85
Battletoads - 65
Wasteland 3 - 80
Tell Me Why - 72

LudicrousSpeed said:
I don’t normally give a fuck about reviews but I do hope critics aren’t bitches with Wasteland, it’s a classic series that needs some love. Only problem I can see is if the writing sucks. But there is a group that worships Ronald Reagan. It can’t be bad.

Never played the 1st game, but the 2nd game was a horrible buggy mess, and combat and story wasnt as polished as it should be.
It was a kickstarter project so not surprised.

However unless the standards in Wasteland 3, are way up from that of the 2nd game, it should just automatically recieve a great score.
You make a bad game, it should score poorly. Wasteland 2 wasnt a good game (yet it got like a 80? score, it was overrated imo).

Around the Network

Must be the PS4 version. I own it on Xbone and have played it on PC and the combat was great and no bugs.

Flight Simulator - 87
Battletoads - 68
Wasteland 3 - 83
Tell Me Why - 74

Flight Simulator - 91
Battletoads - 64
Wasteland 3 - 84
Tell Me Why - 72

Flight Sim - 91
Battletoads - 69
Wasteland - 85
Tell me why - 80

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Flight Simulator - 88
Battletoads - 68
Wasteland 3 - 83
Tell Me Why - 78