Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Game Pass on PC

I've been looking into getting Game Pass on PC as it's in beta at the moment (not sure what that means) 
but it's super cheap at the moment, the library of games isn't as good as the console game pass (no red dead etc) but I was trying to look into seeing if all the XSX games will be coming to game pass PC as well as the game pass on console as all their games are coming out on PC anyway.

I've not been able to find this information, does anyone know from a presentation I haven't watched or something? 

There's some decent stuff on there but I don't want to get it to only play a couple of games when in the long run I can get those couple of games on sale and save money by not having a recurring subscription to only play a handful of titles. 



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:

I've been looking into getting Game Pass on PC as it's in beta at the moment (not sure what that means) 
but it's super cheap at the moment, the library of games isn't as good as the console game pass (no red dead etc) but I was trying to look into seeing if all the XSX games will be coming to game pass PC as well as the game pass on console as all their games are coming out on PC anyway.

I've not been able to find this information, does anyone know from a presentation I haven't watched or something? 

There's some decent stuff on there but I don't want to get it to only play a couple of games when in the long run I can get those couple of games on sale and save money by not having a recurring subscription to only play a handful of titles. 

all 1st party games will release on GamePass day 1. There is no exception for Series X games.



Barozi said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I've been looking into getting Game Pass on PC as it's in beta at the moment (not sure what that means) 
but it's super cheap at the moment, the library of games isn't as good as the console game pass (no red dead etc) but I was trying to look into seeing if all the XSX games will be coming to game pass PC as well as the game pass on console as all their games are coming out on PC anyway.

I've not been able to find this information, does anyone know from a presentation I haven't watched or something? 

There's some decent stuff on there but I don't want to get it to only play a couple of games when in the long run I can get those couple of games on sale and save money by not having a recurring subscription to only play a handful of titles. 

all 1st party games will release on GamePass day 1. There is no exception for Series X games.

Okay great, just as there was a difference in games right now I wasn't sure if all the XSX games would come to PC gamepass too. Thanks for the info.



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Barozi said:

all 1st party games will release on GamePass day 1. There is no exception for Series X games.

Okay great, just as there was a difference in games right now I wasn't sure if all the XSX games would come to PC gamepass too. Thanks for the info.

The problem on PC is that almost every publisher has their own storefront. So there isn't a big incentive for 3rd parties to release their games on the Win10 store which is a requirement for them being added to Game Pass for PC.

Since there isn't as much competition on consoles, we get games like RDR2 or The Witcher 3 on Game Pass for Xbox.

Also a lot of Japanese games are exclusive to Game Pass for Xbox for some reason (Nier Automata, Soul Calibur 6, Tekken 7, Monster Hunter World etc.). Guess they don't care much about the PC audience.

Last edited by Barozi - on 29 July 2020

Barozi said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Okay great, just as there was a difference in games right now I wasn't sure if all the XSX games would come to PC gamepass too. Thanks for the info.

The problem on PC is that almost every publisher has their own storefront. So there isn't a big incentive for 3rd parties to release their games on the Win10 store which is a requirement for them being added to Game Pass for PC.

Since there isn't as much competition on consoles, we get games like RDR2 or The Witcher 3 on Game Pass for Xbox.

Also a lot of Japanese games are exclusive to Game Pass for Xbox for some reason (Nier Automata, Soul Calibur 6, Tekken 7, Monster Hunter World etc.). Guess they don't care much about the PC audience.

I'm not that bothered about third party releases, it just means that to play all the new Gen has to offer I can keep my PC and get game pass and get a PS5. 



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

I’d get it before it goes to $10 per month. Right now $5 a month for the beta is insane.



Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

 

sales2099 said:
I’d get it before it goes to $10 per month. Right now $5 a month for the beta is insane.

Yeah it's stupid cheap.



Windows store tho



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Windows store tho

Yep it sucks. But at that price I'd deal with it for a few titles.



PS4(PS5 Soon)and PC gaming

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'