Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Swords of Legendia still heading to Wii!!!!!!!!

JGarret said:
I wonder if this generation will see a new Suikoden game.

Off topic, no? =/

The Suikoden dev said Suikoden VI was in development and it's rumored to be on the Wii (probably will be as well).

Around the Network

sweet, hopefully we hear more about this one.

This had better be an real RPG and not that action crap either as the Wii needs some work in the RPG department.

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

The PS3 is going to get RPG love soon too with White Knight Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII and VS XIII, and possibly Star Ocean 4(we won't know until the game's actual platform is announced)

Riachu said:
The PS3 is going to get RPG love soon too with White Knight Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII and VS XIII, and possibly Star Ocean 4(we won't know until the game's actual platform is announced)

And...this is relevant how?

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Riachu said:

Well, it seems that the PS3 is going to get a little more of the JRPG action than the Wii.  I am not insulting either system on purpose in anyway.

Anyways, why would they make a spin-off based on a game a lot of people were disappointed by?  I mean, I know Legendia is suppose to have some of the best cahracterizations of the series or something like that, but still... 

Riachu said:
Soriku said:
Riachu said:

Well, it seems that the PS3 is going to get a little more of the JRPG action than the Wii. I am not insulting either system on purpose in anyway.

Anyways, why would they make a spin-off based on a game a lot of people were disappointed by? I mean, I know Legendia is suppose to have some of the best cahracterizations of the series or something like that, but still...

Not insulting =/= relevant to the topic. It would have to be someone here claiming the Wii was getting better RPG support that would make it relevant, and since no one here stated that, the post is irrelevant. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

yep, good news, hopefully sometime later we see snapshots or something...

more rpgs... yay!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

While it's always nice to have more games to choose from, I have to wonder what's up with this game. I hadn't heard about it until today, we're not completely positive what genre it's in, and yet it was announced before launch?

In any case, here's hoping the game turns out well.