By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Swords of Legendia still heading to Wii!!!!!!!!

Riachu said:
Soriku said:
Riachu said:
The PS3 is going to get RPG love soon too with White Knight Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII and VS XIII, and possibly Star Ocean 4(we won't know until the game's actual platform is announced)

And...this is relevant how?

Well, it seems that the PS3 is going to get a little more of the JRPG action than the Wii. I am not insulting either system on purpose in anyway.

Anyways, why would they make a spin-off based on a game a lot of people were disappointed by? I mean, I know Legendia is suppose to have some of the best cahracterizations of the series or something like that, but still...

Not insulting =/= relevant to the topic. It would have to be someone here claiming the Wii was getting better RPG support that would make it relevant, and since no one here stated that, the post is irrelevant. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

yep, good news, hopefully sometime later we see snapshots or something...

more rpgs... yay!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

While it's always nice to have more games to choose from, I have to wonder what's up with this game. I hadn't heard about it until today, we're not completely positive what genre it's in, and yet it was announced before launch?

In any case, here's hoping the game turns out well.

Soriku said:
Riachu said:
The PS3 is going to get RPG love soon too with White Knight Chronicles, Final Fantasy XIII and VS XIII, and possibly Star Ocean 4(we won't know until the game's actual platform is announced)

He's jealous and worried about PS3's JRPGS so his defense mechanism kicked in.  Cognitive dissonance.  It's indirectly related to the topic.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Soriku said:
Riachu said:

He's jealous and worried about PS3's JRPGS so his defense mechanism kicked in. Cognitive dissonance. It's indirectly related to the topic.

Oh cognative dissonance, the smart man's diss.

Just to clear things up for you Riachu, Kas just said that you have cognitive dissonance. That's when you spend a lot of money on something, get home, and aren't sure you made the correct purchase. You worry, and then try to justify your purchase in your own mind, usually with action, or perhaps with justifications, like "Oh, I'll use it on weekends" or "I was going to have to buy something anyway, to fill that spot, so I didn't do too bad." In this case, he means your trying to justify your purchase of the PS3 by touting its hopeful JRPG lineup in a Wii thread.

I, personally, don't think it's too bad, as long as you don't feel the need to flame another console, like most consumers with cognative dissonance, who feel the need to post on interent messageboards.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Considering I have no idea what this game will be like, I will reserve my excitement until I hear more, and after Tales of Symphonia 2 is released.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

The Chloe thing is new to me, I heard about concept art but the person said it was fake. But what they described wasn't that.

It does look an awful lot like Chloe. You can't deny those thighs. But there's something off...maybe offspring? If the hair is white, she may have had Senel's babies.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
The Chloe thing is new to me, I heard about concept art but the person said it was fake. But what they described wasn't that.

It does look an awful lot like Chloe. You can't deny those thighs. But there's something off...maybe offspring? If the hair is white, she may have had Senel's babies.

Hmm...something tells me SoL will be like some kind of...sequel?...to ToL. Also, in the artwork, is that a dude or girl? (Not Chloe) =/

Besides SoL, I wonder if the Wii will get like...Sword of the Abyss? Sword of Symphonia? Sword of Eternia? etc. etc.

I would not be suprised if it's a guy since the Japanese seem to love their bishonen and effeminate characters

Good news.