Forums - General Discussion - My story here in vgchartz

kirby007 said:
Snesboy said:
We're not going to read your mod history because we don't care.

so edgy WOW

You could at least give me some credit when shamelessly stealing my lines like that

Stellar_Fungk said:
mZuzek said:
This is just about as long a story as anyone's gonna bother reading nowadays, so, good work.

Thank you. First I was irritated at you for being off topic in that Three Houses metacritic thread back in the day. But you are a nice person after all. :)

Was I talking about Pokémon?



Around the Network
mZuzek said:
kirby007 said:

so edgy WOW

You could at least give me some credit when shamelessly stealing my lines like that

Stellar_Fungk said:

Thank you. First I was irritated at you for being off topic in that Three Houses metacritic thread back in the day. But you are a nice person after all. :)

Was I talking about Pokémon?

sod off it aint yours



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

kirby007 said:
mZuzek said:

You could at least give me some credit when shamelessly stealing my lines like that

sod off it aint yours

Yeah, "sod off" definitely ain't mine.



Stellar_Fungk said:

Thank you. First I was irritated at you for being off topic in that Three Houses metacritic thread back in the day. But you are a nice person after all. :)

Was I talking about Pokémon?

Yeah, I think so. And someother people were talking about FIFA and Rockstar games. It was ridicolous >:(



I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
We're not going to read your mod history because we don't care.

Takes less time than typing your comment.



John2290 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Takes less time than typing your comment.

How do you see other peoples mod history?

I checked and i do not think it is possible :P

But still more fruitfull than pulling down people for trying to be friendly.



Immersiveunreality said:
John2290 said:

How do you see other peoples mod history?

I checked and i do not think it is possible :P

But still more fruitfull than pulling down people for trying to be friendly.

yours seems frightingly empty



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

I checked and i do not think it is possible :P

But still more fruitfull than pulling down people for trying to be friendly.

yours seems frightingly empty

How can you see that ? :p



Your story has inspired me to punch a Frenchman.



mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢