By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My story here in vgchartz

Manlytears said:
never got banned here, does it hurt!?

Well, I’m gonna explain the best I can. Like, you can’t comment and such when you’re banned. Only see. It can be like that for a couple of days to a whole month!

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Stellar_Fungk said:

I haven’t gotten banned in two years. If I can, so can you.

Easy to say that when you are you and not other people.

At least I can say I haven't been banned for getting so personal to insult a man's food, that's criminal!

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Stellar_Fungk said:

I haven’t gotten banned in two years. If I can, so can you.

Easy to say that when you are you and not other people.

At least I can say I haven't been banned for getting so personal to insult a man's food, that's criminal!

I can’t be other people, that’s impossible. I did not insult the food. I like used it like...it’s hard to explain. You can read my mod history to see examples.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

We're not going to read your mod history because we don't care.

Snesboy said:
We're not going to read your mod history because we don't care.

so edgy WOW

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
This is just about as long a story as anyone's gonna bother reading nowadays, so, good work.

Thank you. First I was irritated at you for being off topic in that Three Houses metacritic thread back in the day. But you are a nice person after all. :)

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Welcome back.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Welcome back.

Arigato gozaimasu! UwU 

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

mZuzek said:
kirby007 said:

so edgy WOW

You could at least give me some credit when shamelessly stealing my lines like that

Stellar_Fungk said:

Thank you. First I was irritated at you for being off topic in that Three Houses metacritic thread back in the day. But you are a nice person after all. :)

Was I talking about Pokémon?

sod off it aint yours

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!