By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What can I run on these specs?

What would happen if you tried to run a super demanding game at max specs on those settings?

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
What would happen if you tried to run a super demanding game at max specs on those settings?

I imagine if the game loaded at all (it might check for certain features that'd be missing) it would run at about 2 FPS and make the computer really hot.

You can run to the store and buy a new rig!

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Just try some games you have, it’s usually better than you expect. I can play Anno 1800 on my PC for quite a while which is specced far under the minimum requirements just fine, until my town gets too big in the late game, before it chokes. On my laptop it runs much better at decent graphic levels because my laptop’s CPU wipes the floor with my desktop’s CPU (which isn’t much better than your’s actually), even though that one’s still only barely powerful enough. You should just live on the edge a little.

Around the Network

Small indie titles, and some MMO's.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Any game made 7th gen and earlier is pretty much a guarantee. (I.E. 2013 and earlier.)

Later games like Ori are possible.

Your GPU though is based on Fermi, but only has 96 Cuda cores @ 625Mhz... Basically a slightly slower desktop Geforce GT 430/530. - Jump on Youtube and see what games that GPU can run and you should get a similar experience maybe with a setting or two reduced.

Your CPU is a Dual-Core Broadwell @ 2.7ghz, games like Battlefield 3 will be okay on that, but load up something like Civilization and it's limitations will become readily apparent.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--