By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Attention people struggling with Konami ID website for MGO Beta...

Get Firefox browser then get the iMacros add-on. Trust me this will make things much easier, it might not work immediately but keep trying and you'll make it through, it will help getting through parts quicker and avoid timing out.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

I'm not in any rush, play starts on Monday, but I won't be playing till Friday anyway... school

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=62&thread.id=706610

this link also gives a clever way of retrieving the konami id.

it doesn't work straight away, but it WILL work if you're quick enough, and if the information is correct. i did it and it worked! i now have a konami and game id. but it won't connect to the server as of yet.

I keep timing out. I get to the page where you enter your konami ID and name, gender etc. It doesn't matter how fast I type, it just always times out.

That site is the worst site ive ever been to on my life.

Thanks 4 the help

Around the Network

I got my id and gamer id last week. Is that all that needs to happen?

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I had the same problem with the timing out. What I did was as soon as the date of birth section showed up I clicked next as fast as possible and used the date that it was showing. Then I clicked next on the terms as fast as possible. Then on the next section I would enter the konami id i wanted and then would click check availability then click the back button, this keeps the konami site from having a period of inactivity. I would then enter the next field and then do the check availability of the konami id. I keep doing this for every field until the end of the form. On the next sections I clicked next as fast as i possibly could. Someone posted this on another site but I can't remember where. It worked for me.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

good thing I saw this thread. I just tried to do it a minute ago and was like 'what the hell' when it kept timing out.

Frustrating indeed.... sheesh 

ITS NOT WORKING!!! *smashes head against keyboard repeatedly*

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

What the hell is zip code?

I was using safari, and it let me put in my Post code which is 7 characters. I am now using Firefox, and Post code has been replaced with zip code. I cant put my post code their because it now only allows 5 characters. What the hell should I do?