By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Series X / Lockhart could be the last Xbox consoles ever made.

Are you promoting your own video ,because this thread is as old as that vid and you got his avatar? :p

Bit of positive feedback: You got a good understandable voice and seem to do well with the placement of your wording,this is a voice that can get popular more easy compared to others.

And something constructive:Take a more neutral stance,when you talk about one product being better over the other cause you need to make sure to not upset a mob of fanboys,try to compliment the xboxone a bit more often on the things it does good or better inbetween. (cause once some commenters start to haunt your commentsection you might be stuck with them for a while)

And only give attention to positivity in commentsection or do not try engage in arguments.

Edit: Yeah it's you,good luck with the content i would say.

Last edited by Immersiveunreality - on 19 July 2020

Around the Network

XB has morphed into Microsoft's Kindle and is going to be around for at least a gen or 2.

I've yet to see a sub-model fail even though at first glance it could/would kill the established order.

By the end of the next gen, Sony will be offering a sub much closer to the value MS's sub has and Nintendo will be starting to add Gamecube remasters to the Nintendo-online sub.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

If MS starts offering $0 consoles with $20-30/month subs, Sony's doomed if they don't counter and even Nintendo should start to get concerned.

only777 said:

.. how much rides on the Xbox Games Showcase on the 23rd.

Not a single thing about the Showcase will determine MS's future other than a possible new game trailer that will go completely under the radar at reveal yet go on to sell 20m and become a system seller (like that Rocket League x Fortnite game on PS5).

Technically PS5 could be the last console by Sony and Switch could be last Nintendo console, until it launches we can't really infer anything.
From Phill Spencer speaches they still plan to have a successor for XSX.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DPsx7 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

And something constructive:Take a more neutral stance,when you talk about one product being better over the other cause you need to make sure to not upset a mob of fanboys,try to compliment the xboxone a bit more often on the things it does good or better inbetween. (cause once some commenters start to haunt your commentsection you might be stuck with them for a while)

And only give attention to positivity in commentsection or do not try engage in arguments.

This would be great if it weren't for the amount of insane people these days. You can't say anything without offending someone. What they want is attention so I say offend them until they're sick of it (or you grow bored). Done right he might stand out of the crowd of average reviewers.

If I were more social I'd try doing this. Well maybe more along the lines of streaming as I play since I go with a lot of lesser known games.

Yeah i grew a bit disgusted with all the drama channels that keep nitpicking small things other streamers do or laugh at someone that is dealing with mental trouble.

People use those vids as fuel to think that the person they dislike is the greatest evil on the world and some are really out to destroy someone because they think that is justice.

Bolded: You can offend them when you are overly popular in a positive way like filthy frank did a long time ago but if it has become popular to dislike you then you breed people that are out to hurt you and not only with words.

DPsx7 said:
DonFerrari said:
Technically PS5 could be the last console by Sony and Switch could be last Nintendo console, until it launches we can't really infer anything.
From Phill Spencer speaches they still plan to have a successor for XSX.

The point isn't end of hardware. M$ is a special case because they can cater to PC quite easily, cut out the expensive hardware costs, and conveniently sell a crapton of Win since most gaming PC's have to run that too.

Horizon got very big reception on PC, Death Stranding to.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."