By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Now stop with rumors please.

Let this be a lesson to not start smugging about something until you're absolutely sure...

Around the Network

We can just expect him to act like "I was still true about not being a real direct" at this point

Yes ,this is more like a lesson for yourself to not start hoping too much if a negative outcome makes you feel bad.

well it's a direct about games we know about which is fine but I was hoping for Nintendo first party stuff. hopefully in August >_

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
well it's a direct about games we know about which is fine but I was hoping for Nintendo first party stuff. hopefully in August >_<

Im expecting the next one will be in September. And that is where they Nnounce their holiday game (if they dont announce it today) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

So ? you said we had a Direct ?...
Where are Zelda II, Bayoneta 3, Metroid P4 ? F ZERO ? NMH 3 ? And what about this 35 years Mario anniversary with all old 3D Mario remastered in one package ?... :|
I was about to write some auto derision because I was wrong and there was actually something: an already known game confirmation.

mZuzek said:
Amnesia said:

Where are Zelda II, Bayoneta 3, Metroid P4 ? F ZERO ? NMH 3 ? And what about this 35 years Mario anniversary with all old 3D Mario remastered in one package ?... :|

If that's your minimum expectation for what would constitute a proper Direct, I don't think you're ever getting one.

Ofcourse not, but just ONE of these maybe.

Agreed, Nintendo is by far the most guarded of the 3. They tell us what they want us to know, on their schedule and terms, and the only response is to thank them for bestowing any knowledge unto us in the first place.

This is Nintendo tradition for as long as I can remember.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

The word "rumor" is pretty much a guarantee that I won't click on a thread or watch a video. You're right. After a while, rumors are just annoying.

d21lewis said:
The word "rumor" is pretty much a guarantee that I won't click on a thread or watch a video. You're right. After a while, rumors are just annoying.

when did you become a boring old fart?
does this mean i have to grow up aswell?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.