Forums - General Discussion - Now stop with rumors please.

KLXVER said:
He was just wrong about a Direct. Who cares? Lets not act like he did something illegal.

Wait, you're telling me being wrong about a Direct is legal?

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
KLXVER said:
He was just wrong about a Direct. Who cares? Lets not act like he did something illegal.

Wait, you're telling me being wrong about a Direct is legal?

Last I checked. However its 2020, so Im starting to doubt myself.lol

Let this be a lesson to not start smugging about something until you're absolutely sure...

I am currently sigless.

KLXVER said:

If you were not only wrong about something, but also arrogant about it then you shouldn't be surprised if you get mocked...

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

We can just expect him to act like "I was still true about not being a real direct" at this point

"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

Around the Network

Yes ,this is more like a lesson for yourself to not start hoping too much if a negative outcome makes you feel bad.

well it's a direct about games we know about which is fine but I was hoping for Nintendo first party stuff. hopefully in August >_

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
well it's a direct about games we know about which is fine but I was hoping for Nintendo first party stuff. hopefully in August >_<

Im expecting the next one will be in September. And that is where they Nnounce their holiday game (if they dont announce it today) 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

So ? you said we had a Direct ?...
Where are Zelda II, Bayoneta 3, Metroid P4 ? F ZERO ? NMH 3 ? And what about this 35 years Mario anniversary with all old 3D Mario remastered in one package ?... :|
I was about to write some auto derision because I was wrong and there was actually something: an already known game confirmation.

Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (2nd)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13 rank
Fastest TI MASTER in Europe : rank Master V in 5min10
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

Non-geek activity : ThermalHungary

Amnesia said:

Where are Zelda II, Bayoneta 3, Metroid P4 ? F ZERO ? NMH 3 ? And what about this 35 years Mario anniversary with all old 3D Mario remastered in one package ?... :|

If that's your minimum expectation for what would constitute a proper Direct, I don't think you're ever getting one.