By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - The Wave (new wave, synthwave, retrowave, 80s pop genres)

HoloDust said:

Was gonna post this one. Music video is just out there lol.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I've been listening to a lot of New Order lately. The compilation album Substance is fantastic.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

This song dropped a couple of weeks ago. I was never really a fan of Miley Cyrus's music before this, although I did like her abrasive toward the culture personality. I'm a big fan of this musical direction she's taken.

Turns out she released a Blondie cover lol

In honor of the season, how about some darkwave?