By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ghost of Tsushima - Review Thread (MC: 83 / OC: 85)

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
JRPGfan said:

90+.

Unless you pick an actual single whole number it won't be counted, tho.

Then exactly 90 :)

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Runa216 said:

Oh, I would love nothing more than to see this get Horizon: Zero Dawn hype and The Last of Us 2 reviews. I think it has potential to hit 93-94, but since Horizon only got 88, I don't see a new IP getting that high. Spider-Man also only got 89 I think, and both Horizon and Spider-Man were Game of the Year Contenders! 

Horizon got a 89, tho.

I was off by one point, and I generally used GameRankings before it went bust (where Horizon was like 88.91 or something). Point still stands, though, it was a GotY contender and it didn't hit 90, same as Spider-Man and many others. High 80's is still an amazing score. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Cerebralbore101 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
I really hope it can qualify as a spiritual successor to Tenchu. Some of the gameplay previews I've seen have me hopeful. I'll go with 92 which I know is wishful thinking but I don't care.

Isn't Tenchu one of those unrealistically hard stealth games? Like Splinter Cell or Thief?

I wouldn't say it's that hard. Achieving a perfect score in a level does require some patience and careful planning but getting spotted isn't too big of a drawback since you can hold your own in face to face combat.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Isn't Tenchu one of those unrealistically hard stealth games? Like Splinter Cell or Thief?

I wouldn't say it's that hard. Achieving a perfect score in a level does require some patience and careful planning but getting spotted isn't too big of a drawback since you can hold your own in face to face combat.

Tenchu was hardly impossible. Even myself without internet was able to get close to finish.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

i'm team 89, this will be SP best metascore ever.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

I will go wild and say 95. If "cartain game" had that many 10/10; this can easily have them too and then more.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Need to sustain myself from buying it,want to play this and cyberpunk on the PS5.