By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What age did you Graduate at highschool?

Eh... 17 I guess? I was born in September so I wouldn't have been 18 yet. Didn't repeat any years.

Around the Network

I technically graduated high school at 17 so no repeats, but mentally n emotionally dropped out junior year. Needless to say, didn't make it through the first year of college, and going back would only produce the same result and waste more money.

I finished all my credits a semester early. I had the option to leave but decided to stay until the end of the school year. So technically 17 but in reality 18.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Graduated high school at age 18.

Proud to be a Californian.

I was 17 when I graduated.

Around the Network

I repeated 12th grade so I finished my highschool at 20 years old.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

18, almost 19 because I lost one year.

I know... my English sucks.

I was born September ‘96.
Graduated in May ‘14.

Scorpio here. Graduated at 18. 

I bet kids will be held back because of this corona bizniz 

Pretty much all my school life I was the youngest of the class. There were other kids that were the same age, but usually they'd have a birthday before the end of the school year, leaving me to be the only kid to be a certain years old, since I had a summer birthday.

But in my junior year of High School I became majorly depressed. I already was for years but it sort of became unbearable at that point. Missing a few days resulted in a meeting, where the school though the best course of action was to let me take a break for a while and set up a future meeting to see how I could graduate (because I was doing badly in all my classes).

Well, the school never called back. Never made a meeting. They silently dropped me. Honestly, to me it wasn't a big deal at the time because I thought I was already kicked out, I didn't realize I was supposed to go back eventually. But of course my parent was pissed.

I ended up just enrolling in an online school later in the year, which meant I had like half a year off before school started. I technically met my credit requirements to be a graduate in January of 2019, but I didn't get my diploma/didn't sign up for college till the middle of 2019.

So yea... I fucked it up and graduated 7 months to a year after I was supposed to, depending on how you look at it. I was 18.5 when I met the credits and 19 when my diploma came