By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Resident Evil 2 RE the best entry of the series ?

I think it is excelling in all sectors, i cant find a flaw. I played both scenarios and the extras. What do you think ?

I also liked 4 and 7, but for me this is the best.

Around the Network

my favourite was the original on ps1, and will always be my favourite. The atmosphere and graphcis for its time, the isolation of the mansion and the horror within, horror within fully lit up areas, the movements and sounds of the infected, and ofcourse the soundtrack, which is still the greatest. Then resident 3 ps1, followed by resident evil 4/

Yes, it is.

I would put it up there as second best. Resident Evil 4 is the cream of the crop for me.

Signature goes here!

RE4 on GameCube is a masterpiece.

Around the Network

Torn.
I think it might be, though. Either 2 or 7 for me. Remake of RE1 is great, too.

RE4 is my favorite.

Nostalgically speaking I prefer the original RE 2, 1 Remake, 4, Veronica and 7 in VR. From an advanced technical standpoint/graphics RE 2 remake s the best and a great experience.

1. Re4
2. Re: rebirth
3. Re 2 remake

To me it is, it embraces the original style of the old games and modernizes it without turning the game into a silly 3rd person shooter like 4, too bad they cut so much from the b scenario, the game was one step away from survival horror perfection. I had great hopes for remake 3, had the right template for greatness instead they decided to rush it so they could focus on a sequel to 7, which in my opinion should have been a new franchise.