By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition for PC launches August 7

The PC version of Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition will launch via Steam and the Epic Games Store on August 7 for $49.99.

Watch the trailer below.

RECOMMENDED:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel Core i7-4770K@3.5GHz or Ryzen 5 1500X@3.5GHz
    • Memory: 16 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB) or AMD Radeon RX 580 (8GB)
    • DirectX: Version 12
    • Storage: 100 GB available space
Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 03 July 2020

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I already got a code free from AMD for this. I'm so ready

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

£32 on Steam.

Yeah, gonna wait for a sale later on in the year I think. Not up for paying near the £35 price mark, for 3yr old title.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Looks like a high quality port. a Ryzen 5 1500x and rx580 gets 1080p60fps on PS4 settings.

They did this PC port right in every single way. Really good trailer to showcase that. Hope this experiment goes well and Sony publish more PS Exclusives on PC after this,

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Yes! Day 1! Time to prepare some lube

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Pre-ordered. Even if it was on my wishlist, I got no notification for it going into pre-order state.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Almost worth it just for the unlocked frame rate.

Still waiting for official price in my region.

Looking very nice. I will be keeping an eye on how Decima performs on the PC. I was initially going to grab this, but now I am going to hold off and see if they offer any upgrades to the game for PS5.

It is great that the High end PC only crowd will have an oppertunity to give this game a try now.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Have the plat myself. Great that more people can play it!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261