By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ya'll remember Biomutant? New 9 minute trailer is Incredible.

Around the Network

I was mildly lookin forward to this during its reveal. I think I can safely take the mildly out. Squid Battle tanks is too cool

It looks a little rough around the edges but I"m loving what the footage suggests for exploration and combat.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
It looks a little rough around the edges but I"m loving what the footage suggests for exploration and combat.

On top of what he is saying, I am hoping for a robust create a character system. Trailer seemingly implies we will be able to use multiple mutants as a base. A Bat or Jackal and I'd be extra extra sold.

It looks fun. I've been following this game for a while.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

I have been watchin the trailer over and over again. I was hella disappointed that Tales of Arise was pushed out of 2020, now I'm not. I'm praying for a July/early August release

I thought biomutant was supposed to be a rpg? with single player?
Why does it look so multiplayer focused and actiony... it looks like it has fornite esque parts?

That said the combat looks okay.
Just not what I was expecting, from the reveal trailer from forever ago, this seems very differnt.

edit:

John2290 said:

Eh, that 9 minutes could have used a voice over like they did with PS access in 2018. This looks far more impressive to me than that 9 minute trailer although it's more campy...

Nevermind faith is restored a good bit again, by the video John posted.
The OP one scared me off, while his actually looks good.

Here it looks almost abit like a Rachet and Clank clone.... which is a big improvement compaired to the almost fornite esque shown vid by the OP.
Still.. its odd, I could swear I thought this was supposed to be a RPG back in like... 2016? or whenever the reveal was.

This also goes to show what good marketing does.
That video by the OP shows off the game in a horrible way (imo).

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 30 June 2020

Looks good. Has been on my radar since it was announced, though saying that it's a "bit" rough around the edges, is putting it mildly. Still, I will most deffinitely buy this if the price is right

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!