Forums - General Discussion - WOW DrDisrespect Banned permanently from Twitch

sales2099 said:
If I had to guess...sexual harassment/me too related. Nothing serious more like touching her shoulder without consent...people have been canceled for less just saying.

Oh buzz off...

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
If I had to guess...sexual harassment/me too related. Nothing serious more like touching her shoulder without consent...people have been canceled for less just saying.

No,if it was something like that we would not have this silence.If it is actually sexual harassment it will be something serious and the person in question would have involved a police investigation.

But still i think he did something infringing contract with twitch,and can likely be sued and that can explain this silence cause it normally takes times for something like that to be shaped in explainable form.

Not DrD related but twitter has erupted especially with the FGC and Smash Communities, won't go into detail but some serious reforms are now needed in both.

Wyrdness said:
Not DrD related but twitter has erupted especially with the FGC and Smash Communities, won't go into detail but some serious reforms are now needed in both.

Yeah, I've been reading a bunch of them for the past day or so, and I just had to step away from Twitter for a while. Too much to take in for one day...

Mainly in the Smash scene. And even Mr Wizard seems to have been predatory with minors...

Anyway, from the sound of it the Dr Disrepect situation may be pretty serious, so I wouldn't be surprised if we find out what happened through a police report.

Last edited by Hiku - on 02 July 2020

Wyrdness said:

So I thought you were just talking about the FChamp ban or something, and had a little look at twitter... yikes. Guess EVO is cancelled for a while. Or maybe just the entire FGC is cancelled for a while...

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:
Wyrdness said:

So I thought you were just talking about the FChamp ban or something, and had a little look at twitter... yikes. Guess EVO is cancelled for a while. Or maybe just the entire FGC is cancelled for a while...

I wish we were just talking about the Fchamp ban then things would be simply an argument of whether action was excessive over a bad joke instead we got enough drama to fuel a documentary season and that's before you get to the Armageddon taking place in the Smash Community which can fuel another season.

Ok, I've seen enough too. If I look up any more, I won't be able to hold a meal for the next week. Good lord.

Man... seeing all this shit going on with streamers and their sexual activities, I wonder what would happen if one day the rock n roll scene was investigated. All the greatest bands of all time would be cancelled.

EnricoPallazzo said:
Man... seeing all this shit going on with streamers and their sexual activities, I wonder what would happen if one day the rock n roll scene was investigated. All the greatest bands of all time would be cancelled.

Jimmy Page:

Shaunodon said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

Jimmy Page:

HAHAHAHA thats the FIRST one that came to my mind