Tagged games:

What do you think

It's a great purchase 6 60.00%

Sony need to buy more studios 1 10.00%

Let us see what games the... 2 20.00%

I want to see a VR related from them 1 10.00%

Total:10

I think Sony made a great purchase, they production quality and speed is crazy

This is how you purchase game studio. Buying one studios but equal to 4 to 5 games studio. beside Insomniac are very close to PS studios and also has history behind Playstation.  I think the main reason Sony made decision was,  on how they manage to produce many games and most of them are triple AAA.

I finally able to see what Sony standard is when it comes to purchasing game studios. 

Around the Network

Ive heard of 6 of them...

BraLoD said:
And not a single one is LoD...

Not a single one is CoD either…..whats your point?

Sony needs to purchase Bluepoint Games.

I could see them releasing one "normal" game every two years on PS5 and one VR game every other year. Or more if they are really small side projects. But comparing them with 5 other devs just because they have many small projects isn't really fair to the other devs nor to them to put too high expectations on them.

Around the Network

*Rockstar left the Chat*

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Oh, I didn't know about many of those.

BraLoD said:
And not a single one is LoD...

Or Skies or Arcadia 2

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

They should port Sunset Overdrive to PS4/PS5 and then get started working on the sequel for PS5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Ya it’s crazy how they can crank em out. Like every two years they can give PS a big game to boost their yearly output.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.