7 30 13.45%

6 24 10.76%

5 16 7.17%

4 6 2.69%

3 6 2.69%

2 1 0.45%

1 4 1.79%

Total:223

8/10..... It was different right down to the console design for a PS.
Jim not afraid to make changes and take risk with the brand it seems. Releasing just another black box after 25 years of black boxes is kinda stale at this point. I like it.

Around the Network

9/10

Dark Souls Remake Exclusive
Spiderman 2 Day 1
New Ratchet Game
Horizon 2
LBP Sequel
2nd Party Square Enix Exclusive

$500 is a really good price point for this too. 

The only bad thing about it was the outdated console design that is bound to overheat, and the sad "all-digital" version.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 11 June 2020

Bonzinga said:
Was an okay showing, a few great announcements like Demon Souls and Horizon 2 but.. nothing looked like the UE5 tech demo in terms of visuals and nothing showcasing that super fast SSD. Every game looks like it can play on current gen consoles. Not a fan of the console design.. it looks taller than the Series X and just too Alien Wareish.
I get the impression next gen is too early.

I think we're past the point in the development of technology where we're going to get something that truly couldn't be done before with only a 7 year gap.  If that's what you're after, you're probably going to be disappointed.

Kena looks good but that's about it out of the new stuff. No release date, price and why is it white? 6/10

Decent for revealing a new generation, but I wasn't that impressed. I expected at least something impressive, but I think nothing was that impressive. Still, it was all games, and not even bad ones judging by the looks, and the console itself was revealed too.

Around the Network
Groundking said:
Kena looks good but that's about it out of the new stuff. No release date, price and why is it white? 6/10

5/10

They promise it will be stuff like never seen before. It's exactly the same stuff we have seen before. Again too many pre-rendered trailers and not enough gameplay. What they did show was nothing modern consoles can't do except it has nicer paint than modern games but not by much. So it was rather meh and one of the ugliest consoles I have ever seen from a major name. Up there with the Atari Jaguar in terms of ugliness.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

160rmf said:

Full of "only possible on PS5" bullcrap, it's "Resogun couldn't be possible on PS3" all over again. Gotta drink that kool aid

About gameplay: nothing to be seen, nothing to be rated, but I don't expect anything wowing

But well... It looks better, that's we all care after all

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

JWeinCom said:
Bonzinga said:
Was an okay showing, a few great announcements like Demon Souls and Horizon 2 but.. nothing looked like the UE5 tech demo in terms of visuals and nothing showcasing that super fast SSD. Every game looks like it can play on current gen consoles. Not a fan of the console design.. it looks taller than the Series X and just too Alien Wareish.
I get the impression next gen is too early.

I think we're past the point in the development of technology where we're going to get something that truly couldn't be done before with only a 7 year gap.  If that's what you're after, you're probably going to be disappointed.

Oh I know, I just hear a lot of people talking up the UE5 tech demo as some holy grail. I never take tech demos seriously.

10!...Obviously not every game is going to click with all gamers. You really couldn't have asked for a better reveal than that! Xbox and Nintendo better have some good games lined up for the next year and some change.