7 30 13.45%

6 24 10.76%

5 16 7.17%

4 6 2.69%

3 6 2.69%

2 1 0.45%

1 4 1.79%

Total:223

6/10 purely saved by Ratchet and Spiderman. The rest bored me a little. Most of the games I know are probably going to be on PC too so a big meh. The bugsmex looked very crap. RE8 didn't look that good and I can only conclude that it's probably just a PS4 game ported over.

The console looks ugly. I have no words.

Around the Network

For it me It was a 7. There was alot of cg trailers. The ones with actual gameplay, ratchet and clank was the only thing look next gen and followed by kena.

Gt7 didn't wow me as it doesn't look next gen for racing games..

Good choices of games and a fun conference. Console look doesn't impress. Looks quite wide and looks like a modem that has led lights in it 😂

Darwinianevolution said:
No need for a new gen/10.

They showed nothing that the current PS4 can't do already.

Indeed, fast loading of rifts in Ratchet & Clank is obviously achievable on current gen. ¬_¬

9/10. The design of the console itself is a minor drawback, but ill take what I can get anyway. Horizon and Demon Souls were the highlights for me that made this a must have.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

6. Not a lot of games I'm personally interested in. Not a lot of gameplay, console is to put it nicely...interesting. But for those who love these types of games, Demon Souls, RE8, Horizon 2, Spiderman, Ratchet and Clank, Mafia III, and more...yeah that's a solid showing. Though much of it was not gameplay from those games. The overall graphics shown off are very impressive, but...not the jump I was expecting. I'll wait to see more because I'm sure Sony is saving more for another event this year.

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
8.5/10.

Showed pretty much everything I wanted to see. Unless I am mistaken cause I was working as well. They didn't reveal the price right?

Nope. Probably a bad sign, but given the lineup they are building, probably people won't be bothered by that TOO much.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

For me personally, it was a really bad show. I think there’s like 3 or 4 games that interest me at all. However I’m not into PlayStation first party games so it makes sense why I would be bored more than most people. Putting that into consideration I think it should be like a 6 for my interest but I understand how many would think it is a 9+ show. I’m in the long haul for the ps5

Exactly what gamers want to see, Games, games, games and then they revealed that stunning console design. Loved it 9/10

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Manlytears said:

Op, where is the 11 option!!? They nailed it! Ps5 is the most sexy console ever made, thing is gorgeous!!

There was no 11th slot for the poll lol

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Rewatch the trailers in 4K. Things look so good!