By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Erin Marie Olszewski - hidden recordings from a Epicenter Nurse

Dulfite said:
JRPGfan said:

Its the same issue the police had.
No oversight, they police themselves and never find themselves to have done any wrong.

BLM wouldn't have happended if someone hadn't video taped it on their cellphone.

The fact that hospitals are run as "corporate business" and view patience as just profit margins, and are libability free, during Covid19... is a recipe for a disaster. Apparently some hospitals might have taken advantage of that. Basically chooseing money over saveing lives.

This is why healthcare should be free for all, and state run.

Like if you have doctors, purposefully putting people on ventilators to kill them quicker.... so they can free up a bed space.
Something has gone horribly wrong somewhere along the line.

It will be a long long time before enough Americans are okay with their taxes going through the roof like Europe has in order to pay for that type of system. Kind of goes against the American Dream when you strip so much of the hard earned wealth of the rich/middle class to aid the poor. Not saying I'm for or against it, long term, just saying why I don't think it will be adopted anytime soon.

I like the idea of the medicare at 50 bill.  Starting Medicare at 50 makes so much more sense, as it would allow those that get laid off/phased out of good jobs before 65 to get quality health insurance.  I've always thought that many years down the line I would like to retire before 60 and health insurance is always going to be the biggest hurdle for some people to retire early in America.  If it dosen't change sometime in the next 30 years, I might have to look at moving somewhere like Costa Del Sol for retirement for cheaper health insurance. 

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:

Dulfite said:

It will be a long long time before enough Americans are okay with their taxes going through the roof like Europe has in order to pay for that type of system. Kind of goes against the American Dream when you strip so much of the hard earned wealth of the rich/middle class to aid the poor. Not saying I'm for or against it, long term, just saying why I don't think it will be adopted anytime soon.

I like the idea of the medicare at 50 bill.  Starting Medicare at 50 makes so much more sense, as it would allow those that get laid off/phased out of good jobs before 65 to get quality health insurance.  I've always thought that many years down the line I would like to retire before 60 and health insurance is always going to be the biggest hurdle for some people to retire early in America.  If it dosen't change sometime in the next 30 years, I might have to look at moving somewhere like Costa Del Sol for retirement for cheaper health insurance. 

Well, even that would require, I'd imagine, some pretty significant taxes to pay for. And if you don't mind leaving relatives/friends behind, I guess you could do that, but most will want to stay in their social groups. I for one could not ever see myself living in another city than the one I do, let alone another state or country.

NightlyPoe said:
JRPGfan said:

BLM wouldn't have happended if someone hadn't video taped it on their cellphone.

Just the opposite actually.  BLM got started because several people falsely accused a cop of killing a person who had his hands up.

If videotape of the encounter had been available, the officer would have been cleared without controversy and the movement would not exist.  At least not in its current form.

Didn't BLM start because George Zimmerman was found not guilty by jury trial due to lack of evidence. If videotape of the encounter had been available, he might have been convicted without controversy. Martin was unarmed after all, George Zimmerman could have prevented his death, but shot him, either due to panicking and/or lack of training.

BLM doesn't exist because of any one instance, it exists due to decades of police brutality.

JRPGfan said:

"So let's get this straight: a nurse goes and obtains video and audio recording at a hospital who's administration and staff are engaging in serious medical malpractice and deceit during a pandemic. Instead of everyone being outraged and demanding a full investigation into this the following happens: the nurse who obtained this evidence is vilified. Attacked for having a go fund me account (not illegal) , attacked for obtaining these recordings in the first place ( people say this was a violation of privacy, this can successfully be defended in a court of law as falling under the category of mitigating circumstances in that these recordings could not have been obtained by following official channels), she is attacked for letting a patient die by not following orders. This is something that has to be proven, heresy and because I said so are not evidence. No one mentions the people being murdered by the hospital due to their malpractice. Basically this nurse is attacked on every personal level, but non of you trolls have attacked what she has exposed, you have not disproven what she has brought to light because you can't, instead you go after her, on a personal level. Goes to show you have nothing, and are equally complicit in the lies and deceit being perpetrated by a medical institution that should be closed down due to their disgusting behaviour. You are all truly lost." - dennis13spartan (YT)

"Every medical professional tells you that if you have a loved one in the hospital, YOU are that person's biggest advocate and you should stay as much as you can by their bedside. Look at what they did, kept everyone away so no one could see what they were actually doing." - Barbara Norman

"Covid Response is Liability-Free...should be enough to scare the hell out of anyone. Maybe for 1st 2 weeks, that was ok...but 3 months in? Shut the Liability-free umbrella." - Nicole Stephens

"I’m a RN registered nurse who’s worked in hospitals for over 28 years. I have noted the change in management of hospitals over the years, now they operate as a corporate business. If someone in my family became ill with corona virus, I would have their primary doctor treat them at home and NO ventilators. A ventilator is only needed, after all other more conservative measures are not effective and the patient is still in respiratory distress. They can use oxygen via Nasal Cannula or a Oxygen Mask and increase the rate of flow as needed, CPAP machines to assist with oxygen and breathing, these are all less invasive treatments." - linda marie

"Germany here.... this correlates with a report from an Italian doctor months ago who stated that he thinks they were treating the people with the wrong procedures. He reported that those lungs looked like from people suffering under the 'high-altitude-sickness'... he had reason to believe that common unpressurized oxygen just with a mask was completely enough! That intubation and high-pressure was very dangerous for the patients." - Knut Ritter

"I'm in like 8 min, & she's absolutely right. I was wondering how they were just letting 'any doctor/graduating student, nurse' work on critical care/ICU patients. You have to have special training, & experience, to work w/those patients. And to put them on vents without trying EVERYTHING else is clearly malpractice, if not intentional murder in these cases. No family, DNR everyone, intubate for no reason, mix isolated w/pop, unqualified med staff...$$$.

Cleaning between patients is a joke. Her description of maintaining isolation is true, that's a joke. Cross-contamination is constant. Testing...being positive days later, exposing staff is every day." - Theresa M

What do you guys think?
Did they not care if people had covid19 or not? saw patients as free money?
Did they purposefully put them on ventilators just so they could die, and clear out the bed for the next person?

US might need a healthcare reform, along with a police one.

Depending on who decides what,patients can be seen as a steady/good income.

Since the US is extremely capitalistic it might be worse there than Europe but i do not really know.

Around the Network
NightlyPoe said:
SvennoJ said:

Didn't BLM start because George Zimmerman was found not guilty by jury trial due to lack of evidence. If videotape of the encounter had been available, he might have been convicted without controversy. Martin was unarmed after all, George Zimmerman could have prevented his death, but shot him, either due to panicking and/or lack of training.

You're half correct.  I was mistaken in that I thought it was born as a result of the Ferguson incident.

You are incorrect in regards to George Zimmerman being found not guilty due to lack of evidence.  There was a mountain of forensic evidence supporting his version of events.  That is another case where a controversial shooting would have been cleared up without controversy if there had been video of Zimmerman having his head slammed in the cement just before the shooting and didn't chase Martin down as has been alleged.

It was a travesty that that case ever even went to trial.

Sad to say, Black Lives Matter was born out of rushing to judgement.

I only skimmed through the court proceedings but what stood out is that either could have prevented the tragic outcome on numerous occasions during the confrontation. A trained police officer should have the skills to deal with an unarmed opponent other than kill him. Without video and the other side dead, we will never know what actually happened.

I don't think it was murder, it was lack of training, bad judgement, and that stupid stand-your-ground law. He was part of the neighborhood watch, not even police. Stand-your-ground needs to be repealed.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/03/868464167/armed-neighborhood-groups-form-in-the-absence-of-police-protection
I'm glad I don't live in the USA

The aim of neighborhood watch includes educating residents of a community on security and safety and achieving safe and secure neighborhoods. However, when a criminal activity is suspected, members are encouraged to report to authorities, and not to intervene.

Anyway it would have formed regardless of this particular incident, should have been formed a lot sooner.

Did I just stumble into conspiracy thread or what. What the fuck is this?

Hydroxychloroquine was stopped being used because a majority of VA patients were having severe side effects and more were dying than those given placebos. Seriously do you fools just get your news from youtube thinking you are smart because you avoid "MSM".

Go listen to your nut job Alex Jones types on youtube. I don't have to read this bullshit anymore.

Just to let you know I don't doubt our for profit hospitals do stupid shit but to say they infected people on purpose... Wow. Give me the weed you are smoking because it must be some good shit.

Don't bother replying to me if you only have some youtube fuck as your "evidence".

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 13 June 2020

sethnintendo said:

Hydroxychloroquine was stopped being used because a majority of VA patients were having severe side effects and more were dying than those given placebos. Seriously do you fools just get your news from youtube thinking you are smart because you avoid "MSM".

Go listen to your nut job Alex Jones types on youtube. I don't have to read this bullshit anymore.

Just to let you know I don't doubt our for profit hospitals do stupid shit but to say they infected people on purpose... Wow. Give me the weed you are smoking because it must be some good shit.

Don't bother replying to me if you only have some youtube fuck as your "evidence".

The study that afffirmed hydroxychloroquine wasn`t helping on COVID fight and increased other problems had 3 of the 4 authors retreating and WHO putting it back to study.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:
sethnintendo said:

The study that afffirmed hydroxychloroquine wasn`t helping on COVID fight and increased other problems had 3 of the 4 authors retreating and WHO putting it back to study.

Was that study based off the USA VA hospital usage or somewhere else?

sethnintendo said:
DonFerrari said:

Was that study based off the USA VA hospital usage or somewhere else?

https://www.echoroukonline.com/the-world-health-organization-goes-back-on-decision-to-halt-chloroquine/

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."