By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What happened in the US? My honest question as a foreigner

Tagged games:

Switch: SW-5066-1525-5130

XBL: GratuitousFREEK

Around the Network
Torillian said:
NinjaguyDan said:

There are a lot of people who played themselves on tv shows who don't have an imdb page. 

He's uncredited in them and it says "archive footage"

So apparently he's an actor but his first role was as a police officer in archive footage of him killing a dude. 

This is actually the dumbest shit I've read on these forums. Congrats. 

You should look into "crisis actors"

I'm a little slammed right now but I will try to dig up some links for you soon if you're interested.

It's some eye opening shit.  

NinjaguyDan said:
Torillian said:

He's uncredited in them and it says "archive footage"

So apparently he's an actor but his first role was as a police officer in archive footage of him killing a dude. 

This is actually the dumbest shit I've read on these forums. Congrats. 

You should look into "crisis actors"

I'm a little slammed right now but I will try to dig up some links for you soon if you're interested.

It's some eye opening shit.  

No, thank you. 

I think it's important to see that people like you really exist because it's often easy to think that noone could possibly believe this bullshit, but I do not want to go down your rabbit hole of conspiratorial idiocy. 

JWeinCom said:
NinjaguyDan said:
IT"S ALL FUCKING STAGED!
The person at the center of this is an ACTOR!
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11618340/

This event along with covid are intended to destabilize the government.

NinjaguyDan said:

I'm not against expressing controversial opinions, but your posts seem designed simply to spew out as much inflammatory material as you can as quickly as possible.  Especially with the multi-posting and that the the last two posts are hard to take seriously.  This is a warning.  

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be inflammatory. 

There it too much shit going on that is really suspicious. I was just sharing what I found and giving context to my opinion.

NinjaguyDan said:
JWeinCom said:

I'm not against expressing controversial opinions, but your posts seem designed simply to spew out as much inflammatory material as you can as quickly as possible.  Especially with the multi-posting and that the the last two posts are hard to take seriously.  This is a warning.  

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be inflammatory. 

There it too much shit going on that is really suspicious. I was just sharing what I found and giving context to my opinion.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but the rapid fire posting of clips and some rather questionable claims, for example, the claim that the whole thing is staged because the officer appeared on some shows as himself... that's kind of sketchy.  It's an incredibly bold claim that if true would be quite shocking, and it's being made based on incredibly limited evidence (this is not an invitation to debate the matter with me). 

You've been around for a while with a pretty limited moderation history, so hopefully the warning will be enough.  

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 01 June 2020

Around the Network

Man you guys are getting Martial Lawed. Wtf’s going on? I’m worried about the protesters. I’ve seen some crazy shit on twitter. People shot in the eye, children getting pepper sprayed, elders getting thrown down by the police etc.

Jesus save the american people.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

The country has been through much worse. We will see this through.

KLAMarine said:
The country has been through much worse. We will see this through.

Man...😥

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

the-pi-guy said:
NinjaguyDan said:
IT"S ALL FUCKING STAGED!
The person at the center of this is an ACTOR!
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm11618340/

This event along with covid are intended to destabilize the government.

Did you read the imbd page?  

It's a list of news shows, that showed him on after George Floyd's death.  Every single one of them.

No no no, it's much more plausible that the government had a huge conspiracy to have a fake policeman fake(?) kill a black guy. They would've gotten away with it too, but the cop had to get credit on IMDB to get his SAG card.

NightlyPoe said:
Torillian said:

No no no, it's much more plausible that the government had a huge conspiracy to have a fake policeman fake(?) kill a black guy. They would've gotten away with it too, but the cop had to get credit on IMDB to get his SAG card.

Heh, it's not that much crazier than the notion that white supremacists are behind the riots.  That conspiracy theory is even getting some mainstream coverage.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-disinformation-bot-behavior-n1221456

https://www.courthousenews.com/minnesota-officials-link-arrested-looters-to-white-supremacist-groups/

While certainly not everyone involved, it seems far from unlikely that white nationalist groups are attempting to fan the flames here...