By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition Reviews: 89 Metacritic, and 89 Opencritic

The reason this game didn't get any attention at N4G is probably because the review score was good🥺

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
The reason this game didn't get any attention at N4G is probably because the review score was good🥺

Amazed it's still around. I bet they banned half the members for even looking at TLOU wrong esp after those leaks.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Resolution could be a lot better based on what we have seen from other games. I am a bit disappointed with that aspect.

However anyone trying to claim the game is a "demaster" is clearly trying to downplay for whatever reason. With the new assets, special effects, and reworks that were done to the game, the visual quality is a large step ahead of what we saw on the Wii. It is an upgrade no mater what the overall resolution is. To be disappointed in the resolution is one thing, I am a bit disappointed myself. But to act like it is a downgrade is laughable at best.

The score is well deserved, personally think it should be a solid 90. Can't wait to sink countless hours into this game!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261