By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gold possum that looks like a real life Pikachu found right near where I live

Your daily dose of aw if you needed one.

https://www.boredpanda.com/rare-baby-golden-possums/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic&fbclid=IwAR1_m04cN-uuPFhkVI2rIn2TrPx_-5BgF-arei7XoSa5yMys50IYAOXc4Y0

It's a rare mutation of the common brushtail possum,  similar to albinism, which causes its fur to appear gold instead of the usual grey/brown. I had no idea this was a thing, better keep an eye open when I'm out at night from now on in case a Wild Pikachu appears!

Around the Network

A shinny possum, cute.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
A shinny possum, cute.

Pretty much haha, couldn't find the odds on how rare this particular shiny is, but I'd never heard of the gold ones before, despite the regular ones being abundant in my area with a family of them living in my roof. They normally look like this:

Last edited by curl-6 - on 22 May 2020

That looks more like a Pokemon than the real-life Pika which is what Pikachu was based on lol

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Throw a Pokeball at it.

Around the Network

You will only have me amused when you show me blue fur.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Its a million times more cute than the other "this is how they normally look" picture that he posted.

basically make sure this thing breads, and kill all the other normal possums around :p
The world would be a more joyfull place, if it was filled with Pikachus :)

Aw that's really cute

Awww, it looks so cute.

I'm worried for the possum,that animal has no use with the fact it has a certain color and yet it might be put under a huge amount of stress because people find it cute.