Forums - Gaming Discussion - Serious Sam 4 will release on PC and Stadia in August

hmm why not get the steam version guys?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Moneyhat confirmed

I'm a bit disappointed with Devolver Digital

Stadia loll. Sounds like a steam purchase to me...

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Fuck Stadia, and fuck cloud gaming. Fuck them both into fucking hell.

Wow, this one time where I can actually feel extremely comfortable, knowing I'm not the one being diddled over a shitty exclusivity deal like this.

I still imagine Google will come back at Steam/PC gaming with another exclusive.

Either way, this whole "I'll buy exclusivity so I don't have to compete" from Google/Epic has turned into shitty non consumer benefiting "competition".

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Wow, this one time where I can actually feel extremely comfortable, knowing I'm not the one being diddled over a shitty exclusivity deal like this.

I still imagine Google will come back at Steam/PC gaming with another exclusive.

Either way, this whole "I'll buy exclusivity so I don't have to compete" from Google/Epic has turned into shitty non consumer benefiting "competition".

You should be fine as Google doesn't seem to be interested in competing with PC. They straight forwardly said that they want Stadia to replace consoles, and that's exactly what they are doing here - competing with Playstation, Xbox and Nintendo.

Chazore said:

And I still see absolutely zero difference between moneyhatting studios or moneyhatting individual games. Except moneyhatting studios is worse because they are rarely timed exclusives.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

derpysquirtle64 said:

Moneyhat confirmed

I'm a bit surprised (I mean aren't there bigger targets for Google), but it seems that way. Well, I don't think it will have a big impact. Serious Sam was always stupid fun, but never a big series. So i don't get this being a wortwile moneyhat. We'll see.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

vivster said:
Chazore said:

And I still see absolutely zero difference between moneyhatting studios or moneyhatting individual games. Except moneyhatting studios is worse because they are rarely timed exclusives.

Yeah, I'm still a bit salty that Obsidian is first party now.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

Mnementh said:
derpysquirtle64 said:

Moneyhat confirmed

I'm a bit surprised (I mean aren't there bigger targets for Google), but it seems that way. Well, I don't think it will have a big impact. Serious Sam was always stupid fun, but never a big series. So i don't get this being a wortwile moneyhat. We'll see.

Yeah, it's a waste of money on Google side especially considering that at least 70% of the game sales would still have been PC even if the game released on PS4/XB1 as it's PC title first. Now, PC is destined to have 99% of it's sales.