By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 25 April 2020 - Switch Sales Soar

New numbers are about a day late?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
curl-6 said:

When your sales are much higher to begin with there's more room to fall. I certainly wouldn't call 52k in a week "decent", especially when your competitors are well over 200k.

Did I really need to add an percentage-wise?

PS4 is down almost 30% YoY, but the XBO only somewhat over 5%. That's a pretty good hold, and thus comparatively rather decent sales.

They were selling xbox hardware at a huge loss.

In this case, it's not fair unless you also consider how profitable Sony and MS are in the game business.

Was NS adjusted up or down or both in different times?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Switch sales are revised up to 55 million I see

SKMBlake said:
Switch sales are revised up to 55 million I see

Yeah, just a few hours ago it was 54.something.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Covid is doing wonders for the Switch. I know that in the parents chat groups everyone is trying to buy Switches while lockdown is in place for their kids.

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.