By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VII Remake Angry Joe Review!

A must watch. Joe really enjoyed FF7R, and he even bought the original FF7 and played through it to get some better insight of the characters.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Angry Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUodFd70Q8

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 29 April 2020

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Yeah I just finish watching this. Too bad his first Final Fantasy games was FF 13 lol . Also the other Joe is really look like Wedge , what a coincidence 

Aren't all of his other video reviews a must watch too?, or is it because it's FF7R?. Asking, because I haven't seen Joe's reviews brought up here very often, if at all.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

He spoiled a huge reveal of God Of War (2018) for me. I made it a policy not to watch him since.

Chazore said:
Aren't all of his other video reviews a must watch too?, or is it because it's FF7R?. Asking, because I haven't seen Joe's reviews brought up here very often, if at all.

Really? I feel like they're posted somewhat regularly.

Around the Network
Chazore said:

It is because FF7R.

Not going to watch it. I'll get it one day, used or on sale, maybe borrow it. The demo had great gameplay and I welcome a more ATB version of that for future games but I could see they were going to change the narrative in large ways just from that. 'Rumours' of other things makes it seem like a spin-off instead. I have a friend who never played FF7 but loved FF13 and he has not bought it because he read the spoilers. I haven't bought it because it's not FF7 enough for me. Great game or not and good hopes for the future if they actually do make a FF16... one day.

Hmm, pie.

Damnit Joe .. he should really learn how to pronounce some words properly before he makes the video it's always a little cringy hearing him f up words but other than that good review, i agree with him on almost all points. Great game too !

Clicked for the tits in the thumbnail, skipped to the tits at the end, wasn't disappointed.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:

Remember the good old days when new numbered FF titles released almost yearly? IIRC FF7, 8 and 9 were all only a year apart from each other. Just imagine if they could still do that. But nope, now they're like once a decade instead

Edit: It was 8 (Oct '99), 9(Feb '01) & 10 (May '02) that were all close together. Crazy. IMO the 3 best games of all time too, and they released in the span of 2 years & 7 months.

One of my biggest things I've been talking about to my friends recently is just simply this. I'm not playing FF games anymore. I'm not spending my money and time on them. From 97 to the start of the PS3 gen (I a HD TV for FF13) all I basically did was play FF games. Even into the 2010s I replayed them, purchased the remasters of X, 12 and recently 8.

Since the 'press x to play' game that was 13, I've not purchased a new FF game in now over a decade (13 came out in March 2010... and there was only 1 to choose from :P). I've got more disposable income now than ever before and they aren't making my favourite game series for me to give them my money. I had no interest in button masher FF15 with 4 characters and no colour and I lost interest in this "remake" as soon as they said no ATB, it had stagger and the narrative of the first mission was different.

Alas, holding on to them making a game in the vein of their heyday I think is done now. I've got big hopes for FF16 but then, how long will we wait for what might just be another button masher?

Hmm, pie.