By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - INTERVIEW: MICROSOFT'S CONSOLE WAR

Dno said:
lol you dont no a good game when you see one.... but i bet you your fav movie has no immature Violence.....must be a very boring movie......

So only when something has immature Violence it is interesting??? I don't think you should talk about preferences.

Around the Network

721 - 58.1% - Wii
262 - 21.1% - Xbox 360
257 - 20.7% - PS3

So is it Microsoft's strategy to rapidly lose market share in their only good market? Is that why they're so happy this month?

Usual PR...you just can´t expect the guy to say anything different.

Was there anything actually objectionable in this thread, or are the Sony Defense Forces taking umbrage because the man being interviewed does not work for Sony. The reality is that his responses were pretty balanced. He was even handed about the competition delivering praise to both Nintendo and Sony. He didn't provide misleading facts, and freely confessed to a flaw in Microsoft's manufacturing. There just wasn't any spin.

Was he positive about their future prospects yes he was. Does he believe that yes he probably does. Most people would generally like to think they made solid judgments. That they have made all the right moves to succeed. Are you going to belittle the man for taking pride in his efforts. Obviously he will be a little perception biased as to what he is working on, but that is common enough in all industries.

Stop using spin when spin is obviously not in effect. Use it for real spin doctors they truly deserve the slur. When you waste it on every positive guy the term loses all semblance of meaning. You want to see spin watch Fox news then compare them to this. I think you will see this guy comes off like Mother Teressa.

"You want to see spin watch Fox news"

Haha,so true.

Around the Network

Wake up Microsofties.The people are upgrading from Wii to Xbox360?Wishful thinking.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

I believe they have won the core audience in NA. Now they need to win them over in the EU.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
I believe they have won the core audience in NA. Now they need to win them over in the EU.

They cant win Europe. Sony is dominationg there and its never going to stop. Thats why 360 is going to be dead very soon because all they have is North America, but then theres gta iv and mgs4.

How is 360 doing well in us anyway? Did you guys see the numbers for the last 2 weeks? 

SleepWaking said:
Dno said:
lol you dont no a good game when you see one.... but i bet you your fav movie has no immature Violence.....must be a very boring movie......

So only when something has immature Violence it is interesting??? I don't think you should talk about preferences.

Not at all. He said MGS4 and GTA4 some of the BEST games ever was wack because you can kill people. when both have awesome graphics, story, gameplay,replay vaule (even before the online was added) and some of the most talented people working on them.

I just used movies as an example of how jaded the remark He said was. (because i no for a fact his fav movie has a little shooting in it.) if you dont like the games thats fine but dont call them stupid because you can kill people thats not what the complete games are about its only one small part of a wonderful game that both WILL turn out to be.

CaptainPrefrences said:
Goddbless said:

They cant win Europe. Sony is dominationg there and its never going to stop. Thats why 360 is going to be dead very soon because all they have is North America, but then theres gta iv and mgs4.

How is 360 doing well in us anyway? Did you guys see the numbers for the last 2 weeks? 

lol...ok there buddy. Lets look at the week Halo 3 came out...thats right "PS3 is DEAD!!!"