By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Kim Jong Un May Be Dying

Nighthawk117 said:
Just thinking out loud, all call it daydreaming...But, what if he's dead and there's a large internal power struggle over his successor, and China gets involved...and they, by some act of miracle, allow South Korea to absorb the North and reunify the country. Wouldn't that be a huge gift to the world? Again, I know I'm dreaming, but it would be nice if it could possibly happen.

Not a chance of that happening. If they do intercede, it'll be to ensure the installation of a successor who'll keep North Korea as an effective satellite state to China, while avoiding the batshittery that Kim Jong-un tended to get up to.

Around the Network

The female who may end up being his successor...not gonna lie. She makes the nether regions tingly.

d21lewis said:
The female who may end up being his successor...not gonna lie. She makes the nether regions tingly.

I assume you wouldn't mind a little torture from her. 

sethnintendo said:
d21lewis said:

I assume you wouldn't mind a little torture from her. 

Death by...snu snu.

Successor will be Kim Jong Deux

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

R.I.P. Chubby Kim. Fatboy Kim had style. Gangnam Style singer looked like his twin brother.

Jumpin said:
Successor will be Kim Jong Deux

Or himself, but with a little twist. 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

John2290 said:
Jesus.

Sort of.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

So he disappears, then suddenly shows up, now he's disappeared again. My guess the Kim Jong-un we saw at the beginning of May was a body-double and the real one is either in a coma or dead