By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Kim Jong Un May Be Dying

vivster said:
kirby007 said:

thats what they said when they removed saddam hussein from power

Iraq went from a hell hole to a different hell hole.

North Korea is already one of the worst places to live on earth.

it went from a contained hell to fucking the rest of the arabic world, but sure him being dead his going to make things soooo much better

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
vivster said:

Iraq went from a hell hole to a different hell hole.

North Korea is already one of the worst places to live on earth.

it went from a contained hell to fucking the rest of the arabic world, but sure him being dead his going to make things soooo much better

No one said it would be better. But one asshole fewer on this planet is always a good thing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I am glad that on this planet dictators tend to have very short life expectancy

loy310 said:
I am glad that on this planet dictators tend to have very short life expectancy

There were a lot of old ones in Africa but I think most are gone now.

vivster said:
kirby007 said:

No one said it would be better. But one asshole fewer on this planet is always a good thing.

Ah shit I better watch my back.

Around the Network

I'm not gonna sleep over his death, but that MIGHT be bad news, simply because a bigger idiot and dictator might go to power.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
I'm not gonna sleep over his death, but that MIGHT be bad news, simply because a bigger idiot and dictator might go to power.

They say his sister is ruthless.  Gotta watch out for those Asian females.  I should know due fact dating one for over 10 years.

sethnintendo said:
Nautilus said:

They say his sister is ruthless.  Gotta watch out for those Asian females.  I should know due fact dating one for over 10 years.

lol

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

A horrible despot for sure. But he did actually make some steps with South Korea and the US, even if it's not enough. For all we know, whoever could hypothetically replace him could be even worse.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

SpokenTruth said:
Drakester said:
Haha looks like someone has been consuming fake news again, why not use somewhere more reputable than CNN?? https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-politics/south-korea-says-north-korean-leader-kim-not-gravely-ill-idUSKBN223011

Looks like hes fine just been recovering from heart surgery.

Haha looks like someone didn't read his own article and just read the headline.

Reuters didn't have a report yet when I made this tread. And CNNs source is NK Daily which is the best source for NK news. 

And no, Reuters isn't reporting he is "just fine". 

Haha well it looks like you didn't actually pay attention because the South Korean and Chinese Governments are both reporting the same thing which would say more than some dubious reporting from NK Daily as they have previously said Kim Jong Il was dead many times yet for him to pop back up. Wake up and look around and stop believing one source. More reporting today from more sources stating that he is fine so get away from the perennial fake news that is CNN.