By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who won corona virus 19-20?

padib said:
Lafiel said:

the planet doesn't care if it's an oasis for life or another barren rock

nature got a lil bit of a breather

What do you know what the planet cares about?

The planet probably wanted some plastic. We made the plastic for earth and now our job is done.

The planet is fine, the people are f*cked.

http://vhemt.org/carlinsaveplanet.htm

Around the Network
Conina said:
padib said:

What do you know what the planet cares about?

The planet probably wanted some plastic. We made the plastic for earth and now our job is done.

The planet is fine, the people are f*cked.

http://vhemt.org/carlinsaveplanet.htm

I wanted to laugh, but you know we devastated the planet's ecosystems and created large-scale calamities like plastic islands in the ocean. The planet may also overheat and it's a threat at the global scale.

The planet does better without human imprint is what I was trying to say, and if it had a mind to care, imho it would prefer if we didn't rape it.

crissindahouse said:
With around 60 hours every week in my job (the company I work for is "essential" in this crisis) I would say my bank account.

Not my health, though.

Same at my job. We're in constant "pressure" ( They don't say it outright) to outperform our usual quota as if we were in a Holiday rush. People were going along for the first few weeks but now even the most hardcore workers (workaholics basically) are getting tired and skipping some of their optional overtime.

I never knew people could buy so much potato chips in my life ....

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
crissindahouse said:
With around 60 hours every week in my job (the company I work for is "essential" in this crisis) I would say my bank account.

Not my health, though.

Same at my job. We're in constant "pressure" ( They don't say it outright) to outperform our usual quota as if we were in a Holiday rush. People were going along for the first few weeks but now even the most hardcore workers (workaholics basically) are getting tired and skipping some of their optional overtime.

you work for a potato chip company?

aikohualda said:
Mar1217 said:

you work for a potato chip company?

I work for PepsiCo to be exact. They own the Fritolay branch of products.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Considering that a lot of families got quarantined together in their homes which ultimately limits the personal access time to the TV, Switch has become the ideal console for the current situation. Me and my kids clocked in over 100 hours in last two weeks in Mario Kart and Mario Party. And if they want to watch something I can always undock it and keep playing, or vice versa.

John2290 said:
Zoom won and then lost so damn fast after it came out that their servers are routed through China. Lmao.

Personally I don't care. Zoom's been absolutely great, compared to Teams and it saved my arse on few occasions already. Besides, routing does not mean sniffing. Lots of your data's being routed everyday, all over the world, including Russia, Iran and China. And even if, (at least in my case) somebody's gonna get free IT course. 

Kristof81 said:
John2290 said:
Zoom won and then lost so damn fast after it came out that their servers are routed through China. Lmao.

Personally I don't care. Zoom's been absolutely great, compared to Teams and it saved my arse on few occasions already. Besides, routing does not mean sniffing. Lots of your data's being routed everyday, all over the world, including Russia, Iran and China. And even if, (at least in my case) somebody's gonna get free IT course. 

It wasn't routing though. What I've heard, Zoom generated encryption keys on Chinese servers. That's a way bigger issue than just simple routing.