By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Valkyrie Elysium is already climbing the charts on Amazon jp. It could show up in the next days.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Oh oooh, I hope we're at the moment where Xenoblade 3 will finally begin to garner more points regularly throughout the next three weeks. It's not too far from surpassing the totals of the other games too !

It's reaching the point where we can compare the last 19 days with the other games. We still have a chance!

Last edited by eddy7eddy - on 09 July 2022

Ready to be COMG! Best Single Pre-Order Xenoblade Title.

Last edited by eddy7eddy - on 11 July 2022

I'm thinking xb3 will end up with 85-90 pre orders
And 150-160 first week sales

Mar1217 said:

The real sad part is that we don't have the numbers for the special edition of XC3 so we won't even really know how it could've made in total in comparison to its predecessors ... though if we go by previous metrics. Since XC2 did 20p with it's LE edition, I think it's fair to hypothetically add the same amount to XC3. Meaning it's speculated total would be around 83p atm.

Yeah, was thinking exactly the same, seeing the higher demand for XC3 compared to XC2, we can be sure that it will have at least 20+ points.

Xenoblade 2 finished with 40p + 23(LE)p, that's %57.5 extra from LE.

Xenoblade DE finished with 42p + 17(LE)p, that's %40.48 extra from LE.

Getting the average % we get ~%49, so I can use that to hypothetically add XC3 LE numbers.

Xenoblade 3 then should have 63p + 31(LE)p = 94p Doing the Math

Around the Network

It has been a bit since my last comparison between Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3.

78 days left

Splatoon 2- 297 (+8)

Splatoon 3- 189 (+0)

57 days left

Splatoon 2- 463 (+12)

Splatoon 3- 224 (+0)

So Splatoon 3 has gained 35 pts in 3 weeks vs Splatoon 2 gaining 166 pts.

I wonder if Splatoon 3 might be a more slow burner sales game

Sells less initially but stays in the chart longer

Edit: maybe, hopefully if the next Nintendo system is backwards compatible it can help give these later switch games more life

Average LE percentage from Xenoblade Switch games: %49, Estimated LE points = 32

Estimated total with LE (Special Edition) points = 65 + 32 = 97!

*Xenoblade 3 is been in the top 5 in Amazon JP with another edition in the top 100 (Free poster edition) 

Wow, extremely quick for a fire sale of Strikers.

Mar1217 said:

Xeno 69 !! Niiiice !!!

Also, did Nintendo do a re-launch of Mario Strikers or was it just on an unprecedented sales from Nintendo themselves ?!

I think it went on a sale.

It happened with Pokémon a couple of weeks ago.