By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

Always nice to see that nice bright green, especially in this case when it's a title that very much seems to deserve it.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
BlackBeauty said:

The game has vouchers and the LE isn’t tracked since it’s a My Store Nintendo Store exclusive. Kinda hard to the see the effects but it did rise on Amazon jp.

Oh yeah true, I forgot the CE there didn't encounter the same difficulties in Japan as it did here so it must count for a more than decent enough portion of the preorders so far.

Do we know how many point the XC2 LE had on COMG before release ?

Sadly no Special Edition sales included on this list from Xenoblade 3 to increase its numbers.

Persona 5 Royal announced for switch

Splatoon 3: "why do I hear boss music?"

Kneetos said:

Honestly, Persona isn't as big in Japan. Still huge, but not Splatoon level, I would say Xenoblade level.

Around the Network
Shatts said:
Kneetos said:

Honestly, Persona isn't as big in Japan. Still huge, but not Splatoon level, I would say Xenoblade level.

I think persona 5 got around 500+ points on pre orders when it released for ps4, even the PS3 version was pretty big

Persona 5 sold really well in Japan but it's not a million seller, not even combined with Royal.

Kakadu18 said:

Persona 5 sold really well in Japan but it's not a million seller, not even combined with Royal.

I think you mean it's not a retail million seller. With digital it certainly is a million seller.

What's going on with Sunbreak?

Megiddo said:
Kakadu18 said:

I think you mean it's not a retail million seller. With digital it certainly is a million seller.

You're right. All physical versions combined are at like 900k.