By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

LGBTDBZBBQ said:

Demon Slayer flopped really hard

The first week, yes.

Around the Network

I’m not familiar with the developers previous Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm sales to know if the new Demon Slayer game flopped or not.
Playstation seems to be an awkward spot with PS4 trending down and PS5 physical sales haven’t yet taken off.

ireadtabloids said:

I’m not familiar with the developers previous Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm sales to know if the new Demon Slayer game flopped or not.
Playstation seems to be an awkward spot with PS4 trending down and PS5 physical sales haven’t yet taken off.

From the last 5 years or so, the highest selling game is Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 and it did about 63k first week on PS4 in Japan, which is the weakest market for the games coming from this Developer (Anime Arena Fighters).

People really expected this to sell tons of units, but these type of games don’t usually do it.

But it seems that Demon Slayer will open with more than 100k first week on PS4 alone. 

Last edited by kazuyamishima - on 18 October 2021

Why do people care about Kimetsu game ?

Well, that's obviously something they don't like.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 19 October 2021

Does anyone have the comg points for Let's Go, SW/SH and OR/AS?

The art style is a turn off for me but looks like it's doing well regardless!

Around the Network

I feel like SMT V will end up selling pretty well tbh. With 90 points rn for Switch it should open close to 150k physical if it was released rn. I'm sure it will do around 200k-250k with digital. I don't know the franchise much but it isn't a bad performance at all.

Potentially 10 days away from not having any more PS4 SKUs on the COMG charts.

Last edited by Megiddo - on 19 October 2021

xMetroid said:

I feel like SMT V will end up selling pretty well tbh. With 90 points rn for Switch it should open close to 150k physical if it was released rn. I'm sure it will do around 200k-250k with digital. I don't know the franchise much but it isn't a bad performance at all.

I think SMT4 sold around 400k lifetime in Japan.

Goodbye Blue Reflection. 4 SKUs on the chart tomorrow. How far down does it dip? 5 points?

Megiddo said:

Goodbye Blue Reflection. 4 SKUs on the chart tomorrow. How far down does it dip? 5 points?

Anything special on the horizon that may show up soon?