By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

I don't mean to say they should be worried its just unusual for them to not have a huge game for the November/December period two years in a row, I'm guessing that it's likely due to New Horizon not hitting their preferred launch date and COVID probably delaying production of either Breath of the Wild or Splatoon 3 which were planned a few years ago to launch this fall.

Around the Network
noshten said:

I don't mean to say they should be worried its just unusual for them to not have a huge game for the November/December period two years in a row, I'm guessing that it's likely due to New Horizon not hitting their preferred launch date and COVID probably delaying production of either Breath of the Wild or Splatoon 3 which were planned a few years ago to launch this fall.

Sans 2018, I don't think Nintendo ever had a non Pokemon title launch in November or December that was considered a big holiday game. Their games were either at the very end of October (Odyssey and Luigi's Mansion), or they forwent having a large (>5M Launch) game. 

Concerning the games that were recently announced, when will they be available for preorders in Japan?

heavenmercenary01 said:

Concerning the games that were recently announced, when will they be available for preorders in Japan?

SMT V and Metroid Dread are already available for pre-order.

Marth said:
Megiddo said:

SMT V and Metroid Dread are already available for pre-order.

Can't find Dread on COMG only SMT V seems available (collectors edition marked as sold out)

Are you referring to the Yahoo shopping webstore?

Anyway, it can be pre-ordered on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B097BL613D/

Around the Network
Marth said:
Megiddo said:

Are you referring to the Yahoo shopping webstore?

Anyway, it can be pre-ordered on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/dp/B097BL613D/

That is COMGs inventory system after all.

If its not in there it can't be ordered in store either.

Weird.

Wonder how PS5 titles like Tales of Arise, Scarlet Nexus, Utawarerumono Zan 2, and heck, Ratchet and Clank are able to be sold/preordered at COMG if they're not in the Yahoo webstore then. 

Nice start for SMTV.

SMT5, MH Stories 2, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Summer Pockets all looking nice and healthy.
Will be interesting to see what 6 games enter the charts in three days.

SMT V is doing really good so far. Let's see if it can keep the pace.

Surprised Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer didn't have the LE SKU chart yet.