By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-Order Chart

End of an era indeed. Wow.

…..
… so does that mean we won? Our band of ragtag misfit weirdos somehow managed to outlast the comg points rankings in between our own fighting?

Around the Network

Thanks to all who contributed and encouraged here along the way for many years.

The real points were the friends we made along the way

Darn. I guess that's it.

Love and tolerate.

123tbones said:

Definitely wow.. Can't believe this is it. This thread was the only thing that kept me coming back to VGC. It was an absolute pleasure and let's not forget the OGs Darth and Boutros who ran the show for YEAAARS on end (before they disappeared).

An end of an era, almost 15 years! 

Around the Network
kopstudent89 said:
123tbones said:

Definitely wow.. Can't believe this is it. This thread was the only thing that kept me coming back to VGC. It was an absolute pleasure and let's not forget the OGs Darth and Boutros who ran the show for YEAAARS on end (before they disappeared).

An end of an era, almost 15 years! 

Wow x2...I started following this thread back when Boutros ran it and it was the reason I joined VGC. Even though I haven't been following as closely for the past few years, it's sad to see the end!

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Wow, the thread was quite the institution when I joined back in 2016 ... Glad I was still looking at it sometimes but that COMG redesign does hurt heh ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909