Forums - Website Topics - Do the forums work for you? (Gamrconnect)

It works now

Around the Network
trunkswd said:

It ended up being a DNS issue. JLauro has fixed the problem and it should be working for everyone now. 

For once, it wasn't my fault!!!!!!

TalonMan said:
trunkswd said:

It ended up being a DNS issue. JLauro has fixed the problem and it should be working for everyone now. 

With all the work you are doing with the code to help clean things up, I am amazed more things haven't broken. I've heard nightmare stories about our code. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
TalonMan said:

With all the work you are doing with the code to help clean things up, I am amazed more things haven't broken. I've heard nightmare stories about our code. 

My impression is that you can hear nightmare stories about most codebases that are old enough...

Zkuq said:
trunkswd said:

My impression is that you can hear nightmare stories about most codebases that are old enough...

Definitely. This site is well over a decade old. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network
trunkswd said:
Zkuq said:

Definitely. This site is well over a decade old. 

take me HOOOOOME
to the place i belong
VGchartz 2007, I blame wiifit, it prints money
downtime every night, vgcharts 2007

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

How would people post to say "no" if the forums weren't working for them?

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

My profile picture of my cat is upside down when I upload it. I don’t have this problem on Twitter or discord.