Forums - Movies Discussion - Most rewatched tv series?

d21Lewis' Most Rewatchable Movies thread gave me the idea to do the same thing for tv shows. So, what are your most rewatched tv series?

Mine:

• Boy Meets World
  • Seinfeld
  • Friends
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Frasier
  • Roseanne
  • Raising Hope
  • Star Trek TNG
  • Star Trek DS9
  • Star Trek Voyager
  • Star Trek Enterprise
  • Stargate SG-1
  • Stargate Atlantis
  • Firefly
  • Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003)
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008)
  • Samurai Champloo
  • Cowboy Bebop
  • Kim Possible
  • Futurama
  • King of the Hill

Everything on that list I've watched all the way through at least 3 times. If I included stuff that I've watched all the way through twice it would be far too long, so I had to limit it to 3 rewatches. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 06 April 2020

Around the Network

Same thread gave me the idea for the replayable games thread.

I've rewatched all the Star Trek series many times. I've been slowly rewatching them with my girlfriend. Currently on season 2 of TNG.

Other TV series I've enjoyed rewatching at least once are DB and DBZ, How I Met Your Mother (minus the last season), Avatar The Last Airbender, and I'm sure more I can't think off the top of my head.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Scrubs
The Office
Parks And Rec
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
My Name Is Earl
How I Met Your Mother
Friends
Rules of Engagement
Two And A Half Men
The Big Bang Theory
The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air
Malcolm In The Middle

... I tend to watch one of these from start to finish, then move directly onto the next, not in any specific order, just whatever I fancy at the time...

Last edited by Bristow9091 - on 05 April 2020

The Office. Nothing else is even close. On my sixth or seventh time thru currently.

Star Trek TNG. I have seen it more than I can count. Fave show of all time. I do skip a small number of episodes. Shades of Gray (clips episode, common 80s TV show trope) Sub Rosa (Ghosts in a show that constantly says they don't exist) Masks (lol computer virus turns the ship into Mayan temple) Code of Honor (feels like a leftover script from the canceled Star Trek Phase II show and prob is like much of season 1) Frame of Mind (it's well done but I hated it for whatever reason)

Fave episodes are. Relics. Yesterdays Enterprise. Genesis

Bite my shiny metal Cockpit!

Around the Network

Futurama, Seinfeld, King of the Hill, and Arrested Development

Zelda fans are the worst 

Star Trek. I've rewatched them all on Netflix and they're always on on Space Channel. I don't think a day goes by without watching some Star Trek. (Exception for Discovery, don't like it) I've also recently watched the Expanse first 3 seasons again.

SvennoJ said:
Star Trek. I've rewatched them all on Netflix and they're always on on Space Channel. I don't think a day goes by without watching some Star Trek. (Exception for Discovery, don't like it) I've also recently watched the Expanse first 3 seasons again.

I agree about Discovery. It just doesn't feel like Star Trek. I'e watched 8 of the 10 episodes of Picard so far and have enjoyed it. Not quite the Star Trek of old, but still decent. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

trunkswd said:
SvennoJ said:

I agree about Discovery. It just doesn't feel like Star Trek. I'e watched 8 of the 10 episodes of Picard so far and have enjoyed it. Not quite the Star Trek of old, but still decent. 

Star Trek Guilt and Regrets (Picard) is mostly good for fan service with the old cast. The story on its own is kinda meh. Star trek works best when dealing with one thing per at most double episode with some background story lines. Longer stories just seem to drag on. It also sort of forces you to watch them in order while I prefer to (re)watch random episodes. When Picard was airing on Space Channel they put a TNG episodes featuring Picard right after, that was actually more enjoyable than the new show tbh. It is very well made, but despite it all looking very grand, it feels very small for some reason.

SvennoJ said:
trunkswd said:

Star Trek Guilt and Regrets (Picard) is mostly good for fan service with the old cast. The story on its own is kinda meh. Star trek works best when dealing with one thing per at most double episode with some background story lines. Longer stories just seem to drag on. It also sort of forces you to watch them in order while I prefer to (re)watch random episodes. When Picard was airing on Space Channel they put a TNG episodes featuring Picard right after, that was actually more enjoyable than the new show tbh. It is very well made, but despite it all looking very grand, it feels very small for some reason.

I didn't mind the long story arcs in DS9. However, in between the longer story of the Dominion were plenty of one off episodes.