By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What single player games do you enjoy replaying?

I can replay Metal Gear Rising Revengeance a thousand times and still enjoy it.

Around the Network

Mario 64/Galaxy. I'll replay the one of the 3D Zelda games per year or so. Kid Icarus Uprising is one I come back to pretty often. A lot of the Kirby games... Mega Man. Punch Out!!! Super Mario Bros 3.

uncharted

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

oblivion, skyrim, warcraft 3, mass effect

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Kingdom hearts 1-3, Final Fantasy 7, Kotor 1&2, Jet Set Radio Future, Megaman X4-6, MGS 1-4.

Around the Network

There are tons that I've replayed at least once, but the ones I've replayed the most are probably Final Fantasy VIII, IX and X, The Legend of Dragoon, Mega Man 2 and 4, the first three Uncharted games, and Shadow of the Colossus. There are others that I might have only finished once or twice, but which I've otherwise played a lot over the years, like Super Mario Bros 1, 3 and 64.

I must've played through Starfox SNES and 64 over a thousand times each.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 05 April 2020

Most Pokemon games, the Megaman Zero series, the GBA Fire Emblem games...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I play Uncharted again every 5-7 months thinking "maybe it will be better this time", and it never is. Great game concept though, very captivating one.

I used to replay Dark Souls and Halo a lot though those two franchises have mostly been on an indefinite break from me this gen.

I will say on the topic that I have quite a few games from last year that I already want to replay: Iconoclasts, Dead Rising 1 (and 2 if you count playing Off The Record as "replaying" and not as a separate game), the DMC series, Nier Automata, even eventually Dragon Age Origins, FF9 and Tales of Vesperia. Actually, that IS every game I finished last year, barring DMC2, Gravity Rush, and Astral Chain (which I'll probably do for a Platinum marathon anyways, even if I'm not exactly bursting at the seems to replay it). Can't say I'll enjoy the replays though if I technically haven't replayed them yet.

curl-6 said:

I must've played through Starfox SNES and 64 over a thousand times each.

I always wanted to get 64 3D on the 3DS, but it was usually out of stock or at a slightly higher price than even new 3DS games (years and years after it's release), and I was very much physical-oriented on that system (ironically didn't start buying major releases digitally till I had already mostly moved on from the system).