I am looking forward to seeing what 5 of the Xbox Game Studios are doing.
1. Playground Games - Forza Horizon 4 was the best non-vr Racing experience I had this gen.
2. 343 - I am beyond ready for gameplay of Halo Infinite
3. The Initiative - The big unknown, hoping for an incredible single player game to rival Sony.
4. The Coalition - Though Gears 5 felt like it has fallen behind the curve, I am excited to see if they can find new insperation with Gears 6.
5. Ninja Theory - They have been one of my favorite devs for a decade now. Looking forward to seeing more of Hellblade 2.
The rest I'm ready to be pleasently surprised by. It is going to be a much better generation for Xbox and the industry. Thanks to Phil Spencer for rebuilding Xbox Game Studios after Don Mattrick basically, closed, sold, or let go every studio under the Microsoft belt.
Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.
Kevyn B Grams
KBG29 on PSN&XBL