By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon has confirmed that Shipments of FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE will possibly be delayed :(

V-r0cK said:
Well I preordered mine at EBgames but haven't heard from them either. Im just going to assume the game is just going to be delayed across the globe no matter where you've preordered.

Have you been in hiding these past two weeks or am I misinterpreting your use of 'assume'? 

Spoiler!
It arrived in Australia around the first of April, in Europe it was distributed to consumers on the 3rd. Many have finished the game. It's like a wet dream come to life. I can't stop playing.

Around the Network
weaveworld said:
V-r0cK said:
Well I preordered mine at EBgames but haven't heard from them either. Im just going to assume the game is just going to be delayed across North America no matter where you've preordered from.

Have you been in hiding these past two weeks or am I misinterpreting your use of 'assume'? 

Spoiler!
It arrived in Australia around the first of April, in Europe it was distributed to consumers on the 3rd. Many have finished the game. It's like a wet dream come to life. I can't stop playing.

Fixed? lol

I've gotten a couple messages like that for my DOOM Eternal and Persona 5 Royal preorders, but they still arrived on time. Guess I got lucky with those. I hope you'll get your copy of FFVII Remake on time.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
I've gotten a couple messages like that for my DOOM Eternal and Persona 5 Royal preorders, but they still arrived on time. Guess I got lucky with those. I hope you'll get your copy of FFVII Remake on time.

Got it on release date lol. Ended up not being a issue

Xxain said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Got it on release date lol. Ended up not being a issue

Not surprising considering how Amazon has been operating thus far through the pandemic, or how much they absolutely suck in general. I mean, not as a resource for consumers. They're pretty good at that.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Luckily I already had mine pre-ordered at GameStop months in advance and was able to pick it up with their Contactless Delivery@Door service.

I'm seriously thinking about canceling my Prime Membership with so many delayed deliveries on games, movies, etc. I know it's a tough time for them with the Corona pandemic, but not having benefits kinda defeats the whole purpose of paying for a Prime membership. Most people don't want to wait a month for deliveries even with free shipping.

Meanwhile, Best Buy still delivers things in a timely fashion and you can still get free shipping with orders of over $35 at least.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 15 April 2020

I usually pick up from my local shop, but due to the china flu, I decided to go to Amazon. I assumed they'd be the most prepared to deliver during this crisis.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?