By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Amazon has confirmed that Shipments of FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE will possibly be delayed :(

Just got my email from Amazon. They will be prioritizing supplies in relation to COVID - 19 above all else. Understandable, but ughhhh. I think we warned about this(?) still sucks though.

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Just got my email from Amazon. They will be prioritizing supplies in relation to COVID - 19 above all else. Understandable, but ughhhh. I think we warned about this(?) still sucks though.

I just got the game this morning. Its available in Australia 

Bummer. But what does it mean to "prioritize supplies". They don't have enough copies or they are having a hard time with less employees to deliver packages?

But wow, I didn't realize we were just 10 days away (9 technically as it's past midnight here). I've spent so much money on games the past month and now I'm seriously considering getting a VR set for my PC to play Half Life Alyx. It really hinges on my tax return, which usually gets offset to pay my wife's student loans, but with the current situation it seems like tax returns aren't getting offset? I have found mixed information on this topic, but yeah.

Anyways, there's not a chance in hell that I'm going to miss out on FF7.

Haven't been on this site in a couple weeks.

Meanwhile other countries are already playing it.

The horrors of a global pandemic.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

I got ff7 this morning but I havent started it. Im still playing persona royal and not even close to finish it. When i picked it up from the store the case felt heavy then i remembered it comes on 2 discs

I had preordered mine and got my copy just a couple of hours ago.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Rip, I stopped preordering from amazon for games that I want to play near release date. Even without the virus, the games would take a week or longer to come compared to bestbuy or walmart.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Well I preordered mine at EBgames but haven't heard from them either. Im just going to assume the game is just going to be delayed across the globe no matter where you've preordered.

Just go digital, it is also eco friendly. You don't really need the plastic :s.  But then again some local shops send the game a few days early.