By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Staring into the abyss of a world where Nintendo has no games scheduled for release. Edit: The Time of Darkness Has Arrived

I've now determined that this thread is undead and therefore cannot die. This next Direct could literally feature 20+ games and people would still bump this thread up before the end of the year.

Around the Network

Isn't this the 20th "Nintendo Direct immanent" rumor this year? All so far have turned out to either be false, or foretell a direct that had nothing to do with Nintendo-made games.

The_Liquid_Laser said:
I've now determined that this thread is undead and therefore cannot die. This next Direct could literally feature 20+ games and people would still bump this thread up before the end of the year.

Well yeah. 20+ non-Nintendo games in a direct would still keep the thread title accurate to Nintendo's 2020 release schedule.

So another mini is coming

I don't mind to know there are very few games left to be released this year, I just want to know what is coming

Cerebralbore101 said:

Isn't this the 20th "Nintendo Direct immanent" rumor this year? All so far have turned out to either be false, or foretell a direct that had nothing to do with Nintendo-made games.

The_Liquid_Laser said:

Well yeah. 20+ non-Nintendo games in a direct would still keep the thread title accurate to Nintendo's 2020 release schedule.

Except Pikmin 3 already has a scheduled release date.   The thread title is already false even before we get the next Direct.

Nope, this thread is simply undead.  People just want to keep it alive.  These complaints aren't particularly valid, but lack of validity hasn't stopped this thread at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXd3Jw4DoNQ&feature=youtu.be

Wtf

Edit: It was very underwhelming. Now I see why they didn't even announced this 

FF Crystal Chronicles is very good though 

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 26 August 2020

Around the Network

I guess dropping the Directs without previous announcement is their new way to release them.

Jeez Nintendo, you're going to have to talk about future big holiday games sooner or later. Let's make it sooner .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

One of the most Upvoted comments on that video is literally 'lucky our wallets are safe with Nintendo'...dislikes number also says a lot;..

I'm feeling hungry for cheese.  Probably because I anticipate a lot of whine.

I think Nintendo has seen Curls comments, and the war is on.