By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 GDC Reveal and PS5 specs/performance Digital Foundry Video analysis : 3.5 Ghz 8 core Zen 2 CPU along with 10.3 TF RDNA 2 RT capable and 16GB GDDR6 RAM and also super crazy fast 5.5 GB/Second S

How do you feel

My brain become bigger su... 21 30.00%

I am wet 6 8.57%

What did he talked about??? 5 7.14%

I want some more info 9 12.86%

Total:41
Cerebralbore101 said:
So if Series X is $500 at 2080 level graphics, then PS5 should be $400 at 2070 Super level graphics. If Series X is $600, then PS5 should be $500, and so on, and so forth.

More like a 2060 Super.

Trumpstyle said:

Guys I'm gonna make a new final prediction for PS5 that nobody DARES to make

CPU: Zen2, 8core, 16thread - 3.2Ghz
GPU: 40CU, 2.15ghz, 11tf (full chip has 44CU's), 576GB/s memory speed on 256-bit bus
Storage: NVMe 1TB, 2.5GB/s speed
Ram: 16GB Vram + 4GB ddr4

As I was so close for XsX I thought I make another as the PS5 still hasn't leaked, this was my latest prediction for XsX

"Xbox S X: 12TF GPU (1803mhz, 52CU), 16GB Vram 320bit bus, 560GB/S Memory bandwidth, $500

They all will have 8Core zen2 CPU and 1TB SSD at NVMe speed. The GPU will be custom RDNA1 and they be using tsmc 7nm EUV."

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9091226

Boy you were wrong...

You made like over 9000 predictions for the Xbox Series X though, you had to get at-least one of them right.

DonFerrari said:

He is asking for all discs from PS1 and PS2 to be immediatly playable on PS5. You won't have that in Series X, first his backlog on PS won't be playable on Xbox for obvious reason, second not all X1 and X360 games will have BC on XSX, and third the ones that have you need to download so you don't really read from the disc as far as we know. So his reason to change to Xbox for something that it also won't do doesn't make that much sense.

The *entire* Xbox One games library is backwards compatible on Xbox Series X, that includes the backwards compatible games on Xbox One.
So whatever Xbox 360 and Original Xbox games worked on Xbox One, will work on Xbox Series X.

There are Pro's and Con's to Microsoft approach... For one, you will not ever get every single game functional, it's logistically impossible.
But you do get to gear the emulation so the quality is top notch for each individual title.

Runa216 said:

PS4 and Xbox One had virtually identical specs at launch and both sold similar numbers over the first month or so, it wasn't until the disparity between games became evident that PS4 really pulled ahead. 

Far from identical specs...
And there was the "Less power for $100 more" issue that was being pushed in various circles.

Cerebralbore101 said:

I'd rather be starving for news than starving for games. PS4 is still going strong with quite a lot of content that XB1 will never get. Nioh 2, Dreams, P5R, GoT, TLoU Part II, and FF7 Remake isn't coming to XBox for at least another year.

Every platform has content that another platform won't get, so your argument doesn't take you very far.

NobleTeam360 said:
825GB SSD, an odd number.

It's not.

JRPGfan said:

Wow... they hit ~10,3 Tflops with only 36 CU's?

Xbox Series X, uses 52 CU's.
This might be a much smaller chip (inside the playstation 5).

Hopefully this means PS5 has like a 100$ price tag advantage at stores.

Seems it cannot maintain that clock frequency and it will be variable depending on other processing loads on the chip, such as CPU, which is a similar predicament that notebooks share using AMD APU's.

I.E. If the CPU load is low or you limit the CPU clock on an AMD APU notebook, the APU will then funnel more TDP and clock the GPU up higher.

The bright side is, developers can take that into account and prioritize CPU or GPU tasks, it's not as good as a situation as the Xbox Series X however.

jason1637 said:
So the SSD on the PS5 is really fast that's why they went with less than 1TB. It still sucks because you'll be able to store less games compared to the Series X but atleast games might load a bit faster,

They went with a smaller capacity for cost, not because of the speed.
Consoles are fixed-cost devices, you need to make sacrifices to hit certain price points.

NAND pricing is volatile, we should see some price fluctuations that influence capacities all generation long.

JRPGfan said:
Playstation 5 will have a custom decompression part as well.... it seems.

This is a good thing, means some parity for developers... But it also means that Sony has a big advantage in I/O tasks, so streaming assets into DRAM should be a better affair on the Playstation 5.

Cerebralbore101 said:
20 minutes wasted so far on explaining how an SSD works. Jesus fuck.

They need to milk their advantages as much as they can, both manufacturers do it.

Nu-13 said:

How does the cpu compare? 4x better? 5x?

Closer to 8-10x, especially when specific SIMD instructions are leveraged.

JRPGfan said:

Zed 2 is like x2-3 the performance of equal jaguar cores ones, i think, theres a massive differnce between these architectures.
Ontop of that, 3.5Ghz > 1.6Ghz  (x2.2)

Somewhere between 4 to 6 times, I'd guess.

Not exactly.
We need to keep in mind that AMD's Jaguar is a CPU core that was AMD's lowest performance, lowest cost CPU core design when even their fastest CPU's were the laughing stock of the industry.

AMD Jaguar can only execute 2 integers at once. - Zen 2 for example do 6.
Zen 2 has more bandwidth, faster, larger and lower latency caches, better branch tree prediction and so much more.

The clockrates just compound the issue.

AMD Jaguar was a steaming pile of shit even on release... And that is putting it politely. Granted AMD Jaguar is still an improvement over Sony's Cell processor and the Xbox 360 Xenon.

Marth said:

Their interface is indeed impressive but the presentation was not at that part when I made this post.

The best part is the expandable storage via m.2 drives because 800 GB of internal SSD storage won't cut it given how bloated installs of AAA nowadays are.

It will be interesting to see how they handle the expandable storage... Because there are some extremely shitty SSD's on the market without DRAM caches... And QLC NAND with performance of a dogs breakfast.

Microsoft's approach on this front is more sound, even if more costly. Caveats abound.

JRPGfan said:
Good explaination of why they choose fewer CU running faster, instead of more running slower speeds.
I didnt know there was additional gains, other than the chip size ones.

Chips have an "efficiency curve" Sony is just using any spare TDP and putting it into the GPU when it is available rather than save on energy.

JRPGfan said:
Cerny just mentioned 10,3 Tflops for the GPU... so yep PS4 is slower than Xbox Series X.

So how does that relate to Ray Tracing performance? Integer Performance? FP16/FP64 performance? Geometry performance? Fillrate?
Do you even know what a Teraflop means for gaming?

Let us put it this way.

If Sony has 8x Geometry units that is identical to the Xbox Series X's GPU... But can clock to 2.23Ghz, then Sony's Geometry capability would be 22.19% greater.. Which means that visually there would potentially be better quality models and/or more models on screen... Things like small pebbles on the ground would be more prevalent than the Xbox Series X for instance.

Conversely... If they have the same number of ROPS, then in ROP limited situations, the Playstation 5 would have the edge... Which would impact things like Anti-Aliasing, Z and Colour Compression and more.

You are placing far to much emphasis on FLOPS, which is a common mistake you have always made... Surprised you haven't learned yet.

JRPGfan said:

~15% differnce in performance isnt enough to make me go xbox, even if it was priced the same.
I like the ecosystem of the playstation, and that they have alot of japanese games.

Hopefully its cheaper, but I guess it would still sell more than xbox even if their priced the same.

The "256bit bus"  + "only 36CU" (gpu) means the chip is gonna be alot smaller than the Xbox Series X's.
So they should have room for a price advantage.

The memory bus difference doesn't really matter. The Xbox Series X has an entirely different miss-matched memory setup.
Plus the Playstation 5 having potentially less functional units means it has lower bandwidth demands anyway.

Sony may have spent additional transistors on other parts of the chip like memory controllers to enable the faster SSD, so don't count your chickens just yet, wait for more information.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
HollyGamer said:

The shows was meant for Developer, that's why it was hinted that it 's a pre recorded show from the canceled  GDC . I am sure we will have PS5 game presentation and other features (they still not yet demoing the controller) 

You'll be repeating that over, and over, and over again.

Despite the fact it is GDC week, the beginning of the episode making it clear it is about GDC, and that your very first post has a tweet about it being GDC.. oh and the 50+ mentions of GDC in this thread.. various people seem to have missed the fact this was a GDC video.

And pre-recorded, so nothing Sony could change depending on reactions.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

DonFerrari said:

You are wrong. They said the system can always run in boost mode. It will drop frequency if the game in question doesn't require that power.

Yeah, it's not the same "boost mode" as a PC's GPU, it can maintain the increased clocks indefinitely.

JRPGfan said:

10,3 vs 12,15

However the GPU parts of the Playstation 5, run at higher speeds.
(which effects other things than just the Tflops numbers)

So differnce is less than 15% imo.

Ram 520 GB/s vs 448 GB/s = ~14%

However I dont think it ll matter, both will run 4k games.

Keep in mind that the Xbox Series X has some extra customization done under the hood to offload processing to dedicated silicon.

DonFerrari said:

For me Sony solution (including SSD 3rd party slot, dedicated 3D audio chip, decompression chip, etc) seemed like a very smart trade off on small quantity of power for big gains in price and dimension.

It's not a dedicated chip, it's running on a "customized" CU.
Microsoft's approach I *think* is relying on a similar implementation or a dedicated pipeline on the GPU as well.

But don't quote me on that.

Either way, both approaches need access to the GPU in order to do positional audio... And this is an amazing thing, it's probably the largest leap in audio capabilities in generations... Probably since the original Xbox with the nVidia sound storm solution.

JRPGfan said:

3.8ghz vs 3.5ghz =  ~7.9% differnce in cpu speeds.

10.3 Tflop vs 12,15 Tflops = ~15% differnce in gpu compute flops.
(however theres small advantages to other parts of the GPU running faster speeds (PS5 gpu parts clock higher), so its probably less than 15%)

It shouldn't be close to a 30% differnce, its looking more like a less than 15% thingy.

Er. Clockspeed isn't a denominator for gauging performance, just like flops, just like bits.

The entire industry got educated on this with the Pentium 4... Or at-least I had thought.

We haven't got any detailing on caches and so-on, so performance could be 10-20% different, we don't know yet, we also don't know what the CPU clockrate can sustain if the GPU is pegged at 100%.

JRPGfan said:

In that case, Xbox won the design choices imo.
If their priced the same, and the xbox series x is like 15% faster, that means they spent their budget better.

I still think Playstation 5 will be cheaper.

Why?

36 CU vs 52 CU = ~45% differnce.

256bit bus vs 320bit bus = ~25% differnce.

Thats alot of "space saved" on the chip side of things (for the playstation 5).
A smaller chip means cheaper to produce (the chip part atleast).

Here we go again...

More CU's isn't always more expensive than less CU's. It's a balancing act.
You actually do reduce the amount of workable chips the higher in clockrates and voltages you go, so a smaller chip with a higher clockrate can be just as/more expensive than a larger chip with a lower clockrate. Dem the facts.

The memory bus is a legitimate extra cost however as the wider bus means more PCB layers and complex routing plus more memory controllers on the APU itself.

drkohler said:

PS5 and XSX seem to have the same number of ROPs. So PS5 is 2.25/1.825 times faster than XSX. PS5 and XSX seem to have the same geometry engines. So PS5 is 2.25/1.825 times faster than XSX. Gpu cache access in the PS5 is 2.25/1.825 times faster than XSX (this is a big thing for RT).

We don't know that yet. Wait to see how AMD couples Geometry and ROPS when they launch RDNA2 GPU's on PC or when Sony/Microsoft release their complete  technical information on their APU's.

Captain_Yuri said:

XSX has 10GB of Vram at 560GB/s and 6GB at 336GB/s vs Ps5's all 16GB at 448GB/s. It will be interesting to see how games perform as more and more Vram gets used cause in theory, if a game needs more than 10GB of Vram, the ps5 might be a bit of an advantage depending on the situation.

Nah.

derpysquirtle64 said:

We don't know about ROPs yet. And the "higher clock is better" thing seemed to work great for Xbox One which had 12 CUs at 853 MHz vs PS4's 18CUs at 800 MHz

The Xbox One did have less Render Output Pipelines, Less Texture Mapping Units, Less Geometry Units, Less Shader Units... So the added clockspeed didn't give it an advantage in any scenario except in CPU tasks due to the CPU clock.

Bristow9091 said:

Based purely on numbers alone the PS5 is <15% weaker/slower/whatever than the XSX, but has a much faster SSD which could help close the gap or something? I mean, I was expecting to the XSX to be the more powerful console anyway, which I'm sort of hoping means the PS5 will be the cheaper of the two.

Without a doubt the Xbox Series X is the superior console in regards to performance, that isn't up for debate or to be questioned.
The questionable part is... By how much?

CuCabeludo said:

The bad news is a SSD that matches PS5 standards still don't exist, maybe they appear by the next year.

Please don't spread bullshit.

http://www.thessdreview.com/our-reviews/nvme/corsair-mp600-pcie-4-0-nvme-ssd-review-1tb/

The PC has SSD's that match and beat the Playstation 5's SSD.

Hiku said:

PS5 also has a smaller sized SSD.
820 GB vs 1000 GB.
Though it may work faster than the one in XBSX.

But yeah, they don't sound like they will cost the same to me.
Or rather, XSX sounds more expensive to manufacture.

A chunk of that SSD could be spare area.

CuCabeludo said:

AMD custom made the GPU and CPU for each console. They only share the same architechture (navi 2/rdna 2). 

Semi-Custom. Not Custom.

JRPGfan said:

Switch is clearly alot weaker than the base PS4 model (probably like you say 4.5x).
Yes theres more to a GPU than flops.... but they still matter (esp in this case, PS5 vs XBSX, were both are same architecture).

enough with the derailing Nu-13, its not a switch thread.

Explain how flops matter. Do it. I dare you.

JRPGfan said:

Switch is 397 Gflops (0,397 Tflops docked)
Playstation 4 is 1,840 Gflops (1,840 Tflops)

Does switch punch above its weight? maybe.... go ahead and give it another 10% or 20% in score, when compaireing it to the PS4.
The playstation is still like 4x more power.

The Switch is based on an nVidia Maxwell GPU, do you know how much more efficient Maxwell is over Graphics Core Next 1.0?

ArchangelMadzz said:

Both consoles ram could be higher, but do people really want BC for PS3/2/1 That badly? I had all those consoles but PS4 BC is all I care about as I still have those games.

Suppose you could use PS Now for PS3 games but that doesn't really interest me. 

Me and CGI called it a few years ago that the likely RAM capacity was going to be around 16GB due to cost/performance reasons.

DonFerrari said:

Several of the points speaked were on line of reducing the load on the RAM and texture filling it up. But sure I would also liked more.

But again PS goes the unified RAM and Xbox two different pools.

The Xbox actually has a single memory pool, it's just got certain memory spaces with differing performance which is also exposed in software.

dharh said:

This.  There is no reason to assume that older PS games _can't_ be emulated.  I rather suspect that PSN/PS1/PS2 will be what it has been on the PS4, assuming they need to/can renegotiate licenses for the PS5.  If they make a disc emulator so you can just pop in PS1/PS2 discs and have them work, I will be super surprised.  

I still highly doubt PS3 BC disc or downloads, but maybe just maybe the PS5 fast/powerful enough to emulate the PS3.

The Playstation 4 is fast enough to emulate the Playstation 3, if they bothered to take a similar approach to emulation as Microsoft.
The Playstation 5 would have no issues with a more brute-force approach, the Cell isn't THAT powerful or complex relative to what we have today.

Sony just has less software engineers that could work on the problem, Microsoft is a software powerhouse with some of the best software engineers on the planet.

DonFerrari said:

“We had to bake some of the backwards compatibility support into the [Xbox One] silicon.” Considering the first back-compat 360 games didn’t hit Xbox One until 2015, that’s mightily impressive foresight. 

https://www.gamesradar.com/how-xbox-one-x-emulation-technology-is-helping-to-resurrect-the-last-two-generations-of-xbox-classics-in-4k/

Perhaps he was surprised at how well they made it or perhaps there is some misleading between the baked in being specifically for BC or something they were able to make use. (Like when I said the 3D audio chip in PS5 working like SPE then perhaps it could be used to BS PS3).

The baked aspects were things like texture formats and so forth, Microsoft did plan on making the Xbox One backwards compatible with Xbox 360 titles before the console launched, no doubt.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Digital Foundry PS5 Video Analysis  is up 

sales2099 said:
Runa216 said:
IT might be time for me to bow out of this thread. All it is now is a bunch of console war nonsense and it seems this presentation was just the ammo people are using even though the 'battle' hasn't been fought yet.

Honestly, the last 25 years of Sony has given me faith in their products - almost as much as the last 35 years of Nintendo - while Xbox's 19 years has never done anything for me despite owning all three Xbox consoles. It's just not for me, and while I'm open to giving Xbox a Chance, their marginally better system specs don't mean shit to me. I have never cared about graphics or performance and have always been of the opinion that Gameplay rules over performance/graphics, so while the Ps4 had marginally better specs in 2013 than its competition, I never noticed a difference and didn't care.

Today, my Switch gets the most love. I play more SNES games on my phone than I play new games from the current gen. Some of my favourite games from the past decade are pixel-art indies.

What I'm trying to get across here is that, in regards to this topic, I don't really feel I have anything to say and it baffles me that people care so much about a couple extra teraflops. All I know is that I can't play Bloodborne or God of War or Horizon: Zero Dawn on the Xbox Series X but I likely can on PS5. all I know is that the franchises I love the most will be on PS5 and Switch, and that's what matters to me. If any games come out on Xbox Series X that I care about, I'll happily pick one up. As of right now I have no interest whatsoever in getting one. I bought the Xbox One right when the Master Chief Collection edition came out, and I've literally spent more time updating the firmward on it than playing games on it becuase it only has like three games I care about. The entire second half of the Xbox 360's life was barren and desolate, the Xbox One's entire lifetime was barren and desolate aside from a few small gems, and outside of Senua's Sacrifice 2, there's nothing in the Xbox's future that interests me. I don't care about Forza, I never really liked Halo despite making an effort to get into the series since 2001, and while I like Gears of War, it's not enough.

I like talking about games. I don't like talking about specs. I'll go back to those threads. I have nothing more of value to say here.

Id rather you respond to me then take a false moral high road (I mean cmon we talking video games here). You missed my entire point. This thread isn’t about games, this is about hardware. We know games define the system. And to me, how the upstart Xbox brand having a win for the first time in literally years.

You ranting how Xbox’s games don’t appeal to you...just a tip  if you want to hide the amount of salt in your words dont go on a rant like that. 

You like games I like games...that isn’t what the thread is about. Your deflection and telling your fellow fans to “fall in line” speaks volumes. 

I think you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. My point was that I was conceding that this topic wasn't for me and that I really have no place continuing. you interpreted it as the exact opposite of my intention. 

Also, your last post in this thread actually got a thumbs up from me. I just didn't wanna quote it because I didn't want to give the impression that my reply was exclusively to you.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
sales2099 said:

Id rather you respond to me then take a false moral high road (I mean cmon we talking video games here). You missed my entire point. This thread isn’t about games, this is about hardware. We know games define the system. And to me, how the upstart Xbox brand having a win for the first time in literally years.

You ranting how Xbox’s games don’t appeal to you...just a tip  if you want to hide the amount of salt in your words dont go on a rant like that. 

You like games I like games...that isn’t what the thread is about. Your deflection and telling your fellow fans to “fall in line” speaks volumes. 

I think you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say. My point was that I was conceding that this topic wasn't for me and that I really have no place continuing. you interpreted it as the exact opposite of my intention. 

Also, your last post in this thread actually got a thumbs up from me. I just didn't wanna quote it because I didn't want to give the impression that my reply was exclusively to you.

I must have, judging by your response. Apologies, and glad we are able to part amicably. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Hiku said:
Pemalite said:

Please don't spread bullshit.

http://www.thessdreview.com/our-reviews/nvme/corsair-mp600-pcie-4-0-nvme-ssd-review-1tb/

The PC has SSD's that match and beat the Playstation 5's SSD.

I'm not sure if they exist on the market as of now. Cerny said that "At the time of my Wired interview, the ones on PC had 3.5 GB/s". And that the ones they're testing these days "come in at 4 or 5 GB/s".
The one you linked seems to be "4950MB/s read, 4250MB/s".

The one in PS5 will be 5.5/s.
Not sure if that exists yet on the market, but the point was that we'll need to get only those that are at least 5.5/s. There may be some other qualifications as well, since he didn't just say "anything at 5.5 or above" but rather "wait till you hear from us." The physical dimensions may be one.

Pemalite said:
The baked aspects were things like texture formats and so forth, Microsoft did plan on making the Xbox One backwards compatible with Xbox 360 titles before the console launched, no doubt.

Yeah, that's interesting. Glad that paid off for them too.

From what he said a PCI4.0 7Gb/s would be needed to match because of the controllers and priority layers.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Hiku said:
DonFerrari said:

From what he said a PCI4.0 7Gb/s would be needed to match because of the controllers and priority layers.

Thanks for the reminder. He did indeed say that a commercial M2 drive would require "a little more speed to make up for the issues that arise from the different approach". 
Referring to how the commercial drive would typically only have 2 true priority levels, while thee one in PS5 will have 6.
It would also need to physically fit in the PS5, since there's no standard for the height of the drive.

Edited that into my post.

Will wait on Pemalite to accept Sony wasn't lying on their SSD being faster than anything available on the market at the moment of the interview. Without going for super computers or servers arrays =p

Vodacixi said:
Bandorr said:

So let's recap. You watched the presentation - even though it made it clear it wasn't going to be about the games.

You ignored every discussion of GDC. It being a GDC event. It being a GDC video. It being GDC week.

You never thought what "a deep dive into PS5’s system architecture, and how it will shape the future of games.": even meant.

You didn't post until 10:22 yet some how missed a tweet in the very first post that was added 3 hours before.

And you are going to give up Playstation 5 exlusives.. because you can't play Playstation 3 and older games.

Yeah I see where this conversation started, and ended. - good lord you need help. You refused to search for any information. You ignored obvious information. You never did any critical thinking. And  now you are planning on avoid new games - because you can't play old games.

Yikes is all I got -I'm out.

Well, since I was already there to watch the presentation, I decided to give it a look. I had nothing better to do to be honest...

GDC as you very wisely said before is for developers, is not an event I'm really into

I thought of it and as I said many times: you can talk about what a console specs can do without spending 1 hour with a Power Point about 3D Sound and SSDs. That's not "deep dive into PS5s architecture and how it will shape the future of games". That's overkill. But, since it was supposed to be a GDC talk, it's ok I guess. Althought I think even the people who were there might got bored xD

I don't really like were the Playstation brand is going since the PS3. Most of the exclusive IPs I liked have either become multiplatform... or have been completely lost in time. And most new 3rd party franchises are multiplatform as well. On top of that, Sony's current first party titles are mostly western, story-driven games with a mid to full mature tone that, for the most part... is not what I'm looking for. Sure, they throw a Gravity Rush, Astro Bot or Ratchet and Clank here and there... but those are a minority. Microsoft is similiar, so given that their next console specs are not too different... the element that really makes the difference for me is backwards compatibility. PS5 has it with PS4. Series X has it with One, 360 and OG Xbox. So... I get Series X. You may be wondering: "Why not a PC". And, while I have no reason to give you more explanations, here it is: I don't feel comfortable playing on a PC. So... what's that you don't understand?

Why should I search for any more information? Sony says: "Tomorrow we are gonna take a look at PS5 specs and what can be achieved with them". That's what most news websites said. The GDC thing is something you have to look for. But I don't know why I would look for something I don't even know is there. Sony made an announcement. I got ready to be there at the right time. Also for your information, the fact that I posted at a certain hour doesn't mean I read the article at the same time. Sometimes I read a topic and I don't comment. Then I go back and I do. But I don't necesarily read the entire OP again. The same goes for reading ALL of the comments in the thread. I may start reading at X page, not necesarily at page 1. And not necesarily EVERY comment. I may be interested in just a conversation.

Dude, you got nothing on me. You tried. Again. And you failed. Again. If this is all you have to say, I'm leaving now. I pity you though. Have a nice day.

After reading all this carry on across different threads all I have to say is just do it no more maybe's, get your ass over to xbox and to all those who somehow seem aggrieved by his stance my advice is you have made your point and unless your masochistic and gain pleasure from banging your head against his wall get over it.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Hiku said:
DonFerrari said:

Will wait on Pemalite to accept Sony wasn't lying on their SSD being faster than anything available on the market at the moment of the interview. Without going for super computers or servers arrays =p

I don't know if you're referring to something I didn't read. But I only read that Pemalite said that CuCabeludo was incorrect about it not existing on the market yet.
That's not the same as saying Sony are lying, because CuCabeludo could have misinterpreted something.

During the last 6 months or so he was adamant that the SDD in PS5 wouldn't be something faster than on PC (at the time). But that isn't really much important.