By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Badass Women/Girls in Gaming?

I'm wondering where everyone stands on Commander Shepard. As in, does that count? Why would you seriously play as the bland boring male version when you could play the badass (excellently voice acted by Jennifer Hale) female version.

Other, Aloy, obvious. Lara, obviously.
My own ones would be Leliana from Dragon Age games. Nearly all main female characters in RE series. Chloe and Elena from Uncharted (like seriously, Elena is a reporter and ends up holding her own like any other pirate there). Nina and Anna Williams from Tekken.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
The Fury said:

I'm wondering where everyone stands on Commander Shepard. As in, does that count? Why would you seriously play as the bland boring male version when you could play the badass (excellently voice acted by Jennifer Hale) female version.

Other, Aloy, obvious. Lara, obviously.
My own ones would be Leliana from Dragon Age games. Nearly all main female characters in RE series. Chloe and Elena from Uncharted (like seriously, Elena is a reporter and ends up holding her own like any other pirate there). Nina and Anna Williams from Tekken.

Ya, I mean if FemShep counts, then obviously it's no contest.

Ayla from Chrono Trigger. She has the highest Str stat in any character, her charm ability allows you to steal some pretty kick ass gear from bosses. Doesn't even need a weapon to kick ass.

I also have a soft spot for Ada Wong. She's sly, confident, mysterious.

Signature goes here!

Off the top of my head, my favorite women in video games tend to be Final Fantasy characters:

Celes (FF6)
Aerith (FF7)
Yuffie (FF7)
Riku (FF10)

The_Liquid_Laser said:

Off the top of my head, my favorite women in video games tend to be Final Fantasy characters:

Celes (FF6)
Aerith (FF7)
Yuffie (FF7)
Riku (FF10)

I mean again, how are we limiting ourselves? OP doesn't mention villains.

Edea and Ultimecia both are extremely strong willed very driven (if not completely paranoid in the latters case) women in very differing ways.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Madeline from Celeste.

love this cut scene!

CaptainExplosion said:
Jpcc86 said:

Madeline from Celeste.

True. Getting through a game that hard, AND with mental health issues, is very badass. :)

aikohualda said:

love this cut scene!

*sees what she did to one opponent*

right in the noodle :P

Queen Myrrah for sure. Her commands make you want to win those King of the Hill matches.

Last edited by KiigelHeart - on 09 March 2020

CaptainExplosion said:
KiigelHeart said:
Queen Myrrah for sure.

Who?

Queen Myrrah, the most badass woman in gaming.