By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much better does mario kart look on the wii than on the GC?

this topic smells like...... fail......

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Based on that video alone, the Gamecube one looked better, the game looks sharper, more colours and it appears you can see farther. The wii version from this video appears to be dull, very blurry and not as fun looking as the GC one.

My opinion is based solely on this video and does not represent my opinions or views on the game as a whole.

Wow you really take trolling to the next level.

so Mario Kart Wii comes out
it's quite a great game

and then some kid finds it necessary
to open a nonsense topic and compare MK Double Dash tracks to each other
cause it seems he doesn't understand that these kind of ported levels aren't ment to look as good as the new ones
while he somehow 73 posts later still believes he is making a good point

''Hadouken!''

:P

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:

it's quite a great game

cause it seems he doesn't understand that these kind of ported levels aren't ment to look as good as the new ones

I believe he does have a point. Only the Big N can to get by with this and they know it. I can only imagine what people would say if GT:5 (or even Need for Speed,etc.) just ported the same tracks from GT:4 without any graphics improvement and only improved the new tracks.

For the money the Big N could have  easily updated these tracks.

Around the Network
Smidlee said:

I believe he does have a point. Only the Big N can to get by with this and they know it. I can only imagine what people would say if GT:5 (or even Need for Speed,etc.) just ported the same tracks from GT:4 without any graphics improvement and only improved the new tracks.

For the money the Big N could have easily updated these tracks.

In that case, the thread title should have been "The retro tracks in MK:Wii haven't been updated".

Personally, I like the retro feeling.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Smidlee said:
Ajax said:

it's quite a great game

For the money the Big N could have  easily updated these tracks.

They aren't completely untouched. There are some added effects, but the amount of detail still remains. So, nobody would complain if GT4 tracks would be ported with added effects and upgraded resolution.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

lol I guess its true, fanboys are fanboys, you cant win an argument no matter what. Even if the obvious is being shown.

mM
leo-j said:
lol I guess its true, fanboys are fanboys, you cant win an argument no matter what. Even if the obvious is being shown.

^ This post proves itself.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Lol, this is one funny thread.

I'm wondering why you didn't make one about the retro stages from Smash Bros 64 that were in Melee, or the ones from Melee that were in Brawl.

... Or did you?

Edit: I'm glad the real Leo-J is back, not that fake crap that he tried to achieve modship with.