Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best and worst DLC.

I'm playing through Witcher 3's Hearts of Stone expansion right now, and it looks set to be one of the best DLCs I've played, though I won't know for sure until I finish it, which could be a while as I am trying to take my time and savor it since there looks to be nothing coming out for a while that I'm interested in.

So far though it's holding up to the same superb quality as the main game.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 16 March 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
Pajderman said:
I really liked the extra case in Phoenix wright dual destines, Turnabout Reclaimed. It is the largest and imo best case in the game.

I also really like the dlc for Mario Kart 8 already mentioned.

As for not so great dlc I usally stay away, but the smash 4 dlc come to mind as less stellar.

I actually never did the DLC for Phoenix Wright.  I've been replaying the games recently, so maybe I'll check it out.

Okay, I just finished Hearts of Stone and I'd say it pretty much takes top spot as the best DLC I've played to date.

Gonna need a long break before I try Blood and Wine though, kinda tired of Witcher 3 for the moment haha

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Okay, I just finished Hearts of Stone and I'd say it pretty much takes top spot as the best DLC I've played to date.

Gonna need a long break before I try Blood and Wine though, kinda tired of Witcher 3 for the moment haha

Blood and Wine is on a next level,absolutely fantastic.

Back when DLCs were called Add-Ons/Mission Packs on PC, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines (1998) had an excellent mission pack called Beyond the Call of Duty.

Around the same time Unreal (1998) had an add-on called Return to NaPali and almost everyone was disappointed in it.

Visit my eBay stampers store: eims-stampers

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network
Immersiveunreality said:
curl-6 said:

Blood and Wine is on a next level,absolutely fantastic.

Of that I have absolutely no doubt, it's just after playing the main game a couple of months back then Hearts of Stone just now I need a long break to cleanse my palate. I'm sure when I do get around to it I'll love it.