101 WiiU

102 PS4

103 XB1

104 Switch

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

The P4 is obviously a reference to their CAPCOM 5 project. 4 new titles.

Hopefully beginning a self publisher has them strecth their legs and do more than just action titles.

Remember the rumor that Platinum wanted to purchase the Darksiders IP? Boom they are making Darksiders 4!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

You have my attention

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

So yeah, as most guessed, Platinum 4 are the first 4 games that Platinum will self publish.

The website has just been updated, with "TW101R KS" being added under one of the stars.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Just let one of those new titles be a Viewtiful Joe game. Please!!!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:

They would have to ask Capcom first to use their IP. Not seen PG work with Capcom at all.

Leynos said:
Rafie said:

They would have to ask Capcom first to use their IP. Not seen PG work with Capcom at all.

Working off of the assumption of that "Capcom 5" as if PG were making a game for them again. We haven't seen that since Okami, right?!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Rafie said:
Leynos said:

Working off of the assumption of that "Capcom 5" as if PG were making a game for them again. We haven't seen that since Okami, right?!

PG didn't exist yet. That was Clover Studios. Which Capcom closed down and everyone left/fired from Capcom to form Seeds and PG but merged Seeds with Platinum Games to form one company.

Barkley said:
Mnementh said:

Well, their hint is "4". Whatever this means.

W101 coming to PS4. The news everyone has been anticipating for years.

I don't understand gamers who want Nintendo games on playstation, why don't you gust just go and buy the Nintendo consoles and be happy. I got my WiiU 32gb for like 50 dollars and I can play all wii and wiiU games, huge library of exclusives, very worth the price, I'd pay double for sure. Games are like 5-10dollars for it.

I really don't understand people who waste 60-70 dollars on the new fifa or call of duty, when they could invest that money and get a huge list of different experiences.