By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - gamrConnect Presents: Their 1130 Greatest Games, as of 2019

mZuzek said:
Jaicee said:

Hey, @mZuzek, you misspelled Donut County as Donut Country with an R, like it's a nation or something. Yeesh, you think you'd know since it's about a raccoon!

You know I'm not actually a raccoon, right?

I just have the avatar and a tired running gag to go by.

Around the Network

Great work! Looking through now.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

Kresnik said:
S.Peelman said:

Congrats mZuzek on compiling this behemoth of a list and thanks again for hosting!

I had a lot of fun writing and reading and guessing.

A worthy #1 and #2 if I might say so myself lol. Surprised former winner Mario 64 is a bit lower now. But more importantly; I was the only voter for Theme Hospital? That’s criminal. *ahem*@Kresnik*ahem*

Unfortunately massive screw up on my part - not that I didn't vote for it, just that I didn't vote at all >.<

It’s all good my friend.

I represented it honorably by putting it at #11 this year.

Gotta say.  Seeing the top 100 list makes me realize that there are still several old school games I want to play.  I'd really like to play Chrono Trigger and Suikoden 2, with Super Metroid and Ocarina of Time going in my maybe column.  At the same time I still own a stack of Switch games I haven't played yet.  I did a lot of retro gaming in 2016-2018, but each year the Switch makes it progressively harder.  There are actually a lot of good modern games coming out now.  Decisions, decisions.

This list is so full of great recommendations, and reminders of all the games I wanted to play but never got around to. Some of the top games are games I started, and enjoyed, but never finished so I didn't feel right putting them on my list. Others are sitting in my backlog, literally just lying around in unopened game cases. I'm sitting on a hoard of treasure like a dragon.

Around the Network

You are lucky, then. Enjoy your time with these jewels :)

@HylianSwordman

HylianSwordsman said:
This list is so full of great recommendations, and reminders of all the games I wanted to play but never got around to. Some of the top games are games I started, and enjoyed, but never finished so I didn't feel right putting them on my list. Others are sitting in my backlog, literally just lying around in unopened game cases. I'm sitting on a hoard of treasure like a dragon.

This sounds suspiciously like me...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links